Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 21

Options
  • 03-05-2005 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

The best way to describe my feelings about this game is to post an email I sent to THQ.

Dear Sirs or Madams,

I am extremely disappointed in you. How in the world could you fall so low for the xbox system. I had such great hopes for Wrestlemania 21 and was so eager to play it I ran to the local video store and rented it when I couldnt buy it at the game store due to it being out of stock.

I consider myself fortunate for the blessed events that caused me to not purchase this steaming pile of feces.

There is absolutely nothing redeeming in this game that I can see. For such a high tech system you would think it could at least come close to your previous ventures with the PS2 titles Sd vs Raw or HCTP. However it fails on almost every level.

The only thing I can say good about the game is that my character actually speaks. However that small thing is not a worthy reason to purchase it.

I am seriously going to have to think twice about playing any wrestling game that you decide to release with your name on it in the future. Good luck with the many other complaints Im sure you will be hearing about in the future.

Sincerely,

Dennis Edwards
    Angry Game Player

Id also like to suggest that anyone else who has bought or rented this game send them an email about it as well they can be contacted at admin@thq.com

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

it's a wrestling game what did you expect, the beautifully balanced and sophisticated fighting system of Street Fighter 3?

It's a wrestling game don't expect great things unless you are really drunk, have four controllers and a few equally drunk mates.

Advertisement