Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New AC/DC album???

Options
  • 03-05-2005 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the speculation is true and that AC/DC will have a new album out before the end of the year? If it's true i will be one very very very chuffed individual

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭ether

They're supposed to have a new album out early next year, apparently they have 46 songs recorded and it looks like it'll be a double album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

Kerrang had an article a few months back about upcoming albums in 2005 and it was listed. Can't wait.

p.s. I don't buy Kerrang all the time.. it was just cos Foo Fighters were on the cover... it did have a great article on Charlie from Busted though :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

Great news.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

will it flop like st. anger did?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

@eether - LOL, where did you pull that gem out from? 46 songs in the last 5 years? What has *actually* happened in fact is that they went to Epic (Sony) with their new cut, and were told "come back to us when you have something decent".

@weemcd - I hope your kidding! You really know your stuff :D

I would have thought the lads would have brought out the new album to coincide with the 25 year Back in Black anniversary. Would have been the perfect cash cow for em. Any news about a new album should be taken cynically, as they have been saying "it will be out for X" for the last year.

Btw - any reliable news about a new release will be found here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭confetti

weemcd wrote:
    will it flop like st. anger did?

NO WAY

acdc dont have it in them to do anything as disgusting as that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭A$$A$$IN

They not a bit over the hill at this stage.. ah no seriously new album would be welcome

Advertisement