Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaeltacht

• 03-05-2005 7:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭

Ok, I've got an interview tomorrow for a scholarship to either Rann na Feirste or Tealainn. Thing is, I'd like to find some background information on both, and I have searched to no avail, and I figured here would be a good place to ask..

Anyone been to either, what experiences there, good classes or not, activities, and have any idea about what total cost is-scholarship is for 200 sterling/about 300 euro, so I'd like to see how much more it'll cost...

All help appreciated,

thanks in advance,
    Aoibheann

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I don't know much bout it meself tbh, but if you ask on the Leaving Cert board I'd say you might have some luck.

Bain taitneamh as do chuid am ann!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Above all -show interest.

I hope to spend some time down in Ballyferritter - If I can get there via public transport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Interview went quite well. I think I have it. Rann na Feirste, afaik..

Thanks for the help.

Advertisement