Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

24 days and counting......

• 03-05-2005 8:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Welcome to the Big brother fourm here @ Boards.

I have been granted modertorship on this fourm, and I hope to bring you the lastest news as it happens during BB, along with you guys out there.

This year, Big Brother willl start on Friday the 27th of May, alotuhg actual listings for Big Brother have not yet been released, but expect the usual launch night stuff(And then some).

All that C4, Endemol & BB have released officially are:
    1. The start date
    2. The new BB logo

As we are nearing the final 3 weeks of rumours & speculation, I hope to keep this fourm buzzing with rumours and let's all hope that this BB dosen't suck!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

we all know that it will suck and we'll all complain about how crap it is, but we'll still watch it. its compulsive viewing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

can't wait... pay back time... against ma mate... gonna piss him off by watching big bro all day, week... it's gonna be the best summer! :D

is it 23 yet?!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

thats only cos of nadia in all fairness - ppl tuned in to see if the others would find out. and the stuart and michelle thing.

they played well last year, put in people that they knew would fight lots and lots. first person in the house - refugee, hates gays (ahmed)
    second person in - gay and hates refugees (marco)

it was always gonna work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I can't wait either! The only year I didn't like was the one with Cameron in it, mind you I still watched it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think its safe to unsticky this now...... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Quite ture: unstickied, locked.......Bye to this thread!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement