Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother's Big Mouth!

Options
  • 03-05-2005 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

http://www.bigbrotherwebsite.net/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1115138922&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

Apparently, Big Brother's eFourm is to return yet again :eek: but it's changed:
    Big Brother's Efourum is back with a new look, a new panel and a new name! Russell Brand returns to front the ultimate Big Brother discussion show, and 'Big Brother's Big Mouth' needs you!

The show is BIGGER, BOLDER and downright BLAZEN!

Big Brother's Big Mouth got on the blower to Big Brother UK Website to spread the word about their search for the FUNNIEST, SHARPEST and most COMPULSIVE Big Brother fans.

So, do you continually bore your friends with your unquestionable superior knowledge of BB?

Do you sit in front of the TV complaining about the so-called ‘Big Brother experts’?

Is everyone else in the chat rooms absolute amateurs compared to you?

Well if you you answered yes to any of the above questions, compose a new email with your contact details (including daytime telephone number) and a photo of yourself if possible to the BBBM team here: bbbm@bigbrother.endemoluk.com.

The whole nation will be watching BB6, this is your chance to make your voice heard!

Note: All applicants must be over 16.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Russel Brand was an inspired choice last year. I had onyl seen him once before and I loved him and then he brought his own magic to EForum. I'm very glad he's back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

i never really got into eforum. i was lucky to be able to watch the eviction with the ppl i live with! used to keep up to date on this here internet.

Advertisement