Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother's 2005 'Eye'

Options
  • 03-05-2005 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

What do you think of this year's eye?

DO you have any theories based on this year's logo?

Do you prefer it to other previous eyes?

What do you think of it?

200x150_bb6_eye_take1.jpg

Do you like the 2005 eye? 16 votes

Yeah, it's cool
    0% 0 votes
    There's been better
    56% 9 votes
    It's not that I hate it, i just don't like it
    31% 5 votes
    Three words: I HATE IT
    12% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

tis pretty, but... i think i like it. its just different, thats all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Yeah, yeah, agreed. It's not bad. They should be able to make some cool graphics outta it. I'm fine with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Its the same as last years or the year before just new colours!!! Even the eye looks like its lacking origianality!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I like it. There has been (as usual) alot of speculation over on digital spy saying that the black is prison bars, so maybe something on that line.

Or

The eye is called Shatterd, so there could be some sleep deprivation involved this year like the quite bad show that was on about a year ago.

Or

There has been some talk of a Sun vs Owl theme, where some housemates are only alowed out during the day and others during the night. So the blue could be day and the black night.

But in true BB fashion all of these are probably wrong. We'll just have to wait and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

wouldnt it be great if none of them spoke the same language but bb knew what they were saying and chose to translate certain words (they'd put the subtitles up for us though!) and there was bars and night/day thingy. that'd be fun to watch!

• Advertisement
Advertisement