Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Accommodation

Options
  • 03-05-2005 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I'm a student at UCC but I'm coming to Dublin for the summer to work. Can anybody reccomend any good student accomodation complexes/campus accom that might be taking people over the summer?

Google isn't giving me much,

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

use www.daft.ie-its the best place for finding accomodaton in dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Irishstudent

Hey,

Former UCC myself.Ya there's a complex called Glenomena.I mean its like a horribly modern (and thats not a good thing-its too standard - no ovens etc.. only hobs) but all rooms have a tiny ensuite pod bathroom. Its 850 for June 1st - Aug 27th which isnt too bad.location wise, its okay.your not near the city but if your prepared to pay 1.50 each way for the bus into town then its handy out as bus stop outside. Personally, id recommend getting a nice summer house elsewhere but thats what living on campus is like

Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Akula

do they actually take people for that period only? I thought the 850 rate was only for exisiting ucd students?

Lack of an oven would be a bit of a pain... (like my pizzas)... but could be worth it.

Advertisement