Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Drawing Exam

Options
  • 03-05-2005 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this warrants a new thread, but what the hey.
    I've heard that there is a specific list of objects that are permissable for the still life exam, however have not received said list from my art teacher. Anybody know what these objects are?

Also, is anyone NOT doing their art exam tomorrow?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I nearly had to miss it. But I took my arm out of that damn sling and braved the exam! GO ME!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭lyrama

Hey,

I did my life drawing and still life exam yesterday. It was nervewrecking but it's not as bad as I imagined.The objects are something like: an apple,banana,potatoe,belt,torch,shoe,flowers,tree branches etc. I'll post the rest when I find them. I think Blackrock College didn't have there's yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Oh, crisis averted. Turns out I'm having mine next wednesday. Got the paper today. The object list SUCKS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

I did a flip flop. Suede is hard.

Advertisement