Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wednesday

• 03-05-2005 11:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

Source that gave me the guineas winners says Coconut Beach will do the business in the chester cup, note i was told yesterday (as in Tuesday), he is now favourite.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

down to 5/1 now
    - i've already taken Swift Sailor in this. here's hoping he can do the business..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I was in cashel the weekend and a ballydoyle staff member told me that they believe coconut beach could well be the one for this. I'm on anyway....fingers crossed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Whatever you back at Chester just remember that the draw is critical here over any distance, it is the most draw biased track in England by a mile.

In the first race today the winner came from stall 1 the second from stall 2. It was over 5f. There's another 5 furlong race at 4:10 with a 33/1 shot drawn 1, Fallon is on a horse drawn 2. Neither have ever ran before so a small wager on each might be worthwhile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Nowhere :(

Make back any loses on Kilmannin at 7.00 in tip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Didnt even see the race, i heard he didnt get a gap, but hey no excuses. What annoys me more is that i never up my stake ever on a tip, and the one time i do, i get done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I didn't bet on it, but it was a tougher race than many to call, people were tipping up about 5 different horses...

I got on this Kilmannin lad now, no doubt I'll regret it :)

sheeet

Yep, it's becoming a dangerous business passing on tips from jockeys....

Luckily did it ew, so saved the guts of the bet anyhoo... any idea for the next one? :)

• Advertisement

I'd be going with the favourite and Maigue Violet each way. Dodgy night at tipperary tonight though

Yea, not so sure I'll bet in it, 1/5 ew on skimpy enough odds... the race at 8 seems like it might be interesting though... might nip back for it!

Maigue Violet wins....wanna hear the best one? It was his jockey that gave the tip for Kilmannin!!! He tips another horse and then goes and rides a winner himself. Twat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Got a tip for Summerhill Dancer at 8:00 at Tipperary, I cannot see how it could win. It's had 3 runs where it came 14th, 17th and 16th. The person I got it from is usually decent enough, the last tip I got from him was Magical Wit which won on the all weather in Endland.

I cannot see how it could possibly win on form, although connections are supposed to be a little dodgy so it's possible the first 3 runs were to get a low handicap mark. If you back it I'd keep stakes to an absolute minimum.

That 8.00 was a disaster of a result, who will I put my last few cents on in the 8.30...

Strong Project perhaps

Best bet is to keep your last few cents and vow never to back an evening meeting (especially an Irish one) again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Yeah I never bet on evening/nite races. They're too unpredictable. If you're on a loosing streak it's best to not bet for a while, you'll get desperate. Just wait for *that* race.

fade2black wrote:
    Make back any loses on Kilmannin at 7.00 in tip.

Anyone follow him....won today at leopardstown - 8-1

Advertisement