Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Angelic Diablo

• 04-05-2005 1:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

Matt Hardy has revealed details of the character he was set to play upon his return to the WWE which was halted due to Edge and Lita's affair. It can be viewed on his site and Matt is shown as an "Angelic Diablo" and as some sort of Punisher-type character. You can see a four minute video of his character. His slogan seems to be "the scar will become a symbol". It looks like he was set to return as a face. I'll be honest and say that I would likely have been a bit sceptical at this move away from the V1 character but many people have doubted Matt in the past and he has proved them wrong so perhaps he could have made this character work. Judge for yourself at:

www.thematthardy.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Looked Cool although it kinda reminds me of Sean O Haire so i dont know if the fans would take to it as a face character. Would have loved to see if play out though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

This reminds me of when Garth Brooks had the brain storm of changing his persona to Chris Gains and actually releashing an album under that name.
    Lunacy,which of course means it could have actually worked brilliantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

whatever happend to sean o haire :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Was only thinking of him (sean o haire) and where he's at this morning. He looked to have such a promising gimmick but it just didnt work out. When ya think about it actually his gimmick was not too far off what's getting Hassan heat at the mo, except his "im not telling you anything you dont already know" was just on things like the boredom of marriages as apposed to Hassan's basic truth telling of the harsh treatment of foreigners in the US.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

After the whole Piper's return thing, it was to hard for Sean O Haire to get any where so he was let go. Last i heard, he was in K1 and doing pretty well there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement