Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy 8+9

Options
  • 04-05-2005 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if these are still been sold. FFX is pretty common same with VI ect. These two ive wanted to get again for ages but cant find them anywhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I'm sure you can find them, just not in your local games shop, best thing to do is either look for a second hand copy of either, or buy online.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

try amazon, they have a few copies

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

second hand game shops got em for a tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

at christmas i was lucky eough to find two original ff8 games in my local tesco and bought them both and sold one to gonzo of boards.ie and that was a great find as teco found them in the backstores and put them up for christmas and at time my platinum version broke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kenshiro

They are both on the PSN network nor for about €10

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement