Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So how are the exams going

Options
  • 04-05-2005 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭

So how are everyone's exams going?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

not started but the studying is cack

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Did em in February :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Did 'em 3 years ago :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Mine haven't started yet but they're in 3 weeks and I still don't know what format one is gonna be in and I don't know how much 2 of them are worth. Nothing like good planning....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

2 weeks yesterday to go and just outta the lib. F*ckin thermodynamics my arse. Nedd a good average this semester. Hope ye are all flying it and im the only one freakin.

Nukem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Not doing them. Feet up for summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Not doing them. Feet up for summer.
    Me neither :D God bless work placement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭anna20

how come when u are doing exams the weather is always gorgeous, perfect for lying on the grass all day?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

last one is in 8hrs. probably should sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

last one is in 8hrs. probably should sleep

Welcome to the club :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

7th out of 8 in 8 hours. At this stage I don't care anymore. My brains stopped working. Just want them over and done with

I had my first one today, chemistry written paper which wasn't too bad except the guy behind me dropped his pen so I picked it up for him and did something very odd to my shoulder and neck. Sat there for 10 mins in extreme pain and not able to move my arm. Just slightly distracting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Just got a letter telling me I failed one and have to resit it in September.

How the hell am I supposed to study over the summer!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Say i will be getting a letter as well in the next week or so. Finished yeasterday. All bar one went ok. made ****e of my average so repattys for me(well pissed never had to repeat)

Nukem

So you're not one for consolidation then, are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Jesus, your colleges move fast. Carlow IT won't have the results out until the middle of June. Those who failed anything don't get earlier notice or anything either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 nutzboutstuff2

Finished mine on friday. All went pretty ok except the last one cause I ran out of time. Always feel like they all sucked when the last one is bad, just leaves you with a bad feeling. My results are out in 2 weeks! Fast enough!

Finished last Friday, fail list went up today and I'm not on it for any of the subjects so no repeats for me :D Yippee! Proper results out on Tuesday but I don't care now I can just enjoy my summer and forget about college til October

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Congrats!

Still haven't gotten my study on.
    *sigh*

Has anybody?

• Advertisement
Advertisement