Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers the Movie

Options
  • 04-05-2005 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

I know this might not be the right forum tp post this but its the only cartoon forum that I can recall.

I want to buy Transformers the Movie(DVD) from Amazon , but I've read that this is a "cut" version. Does this mean that there are chunks of the story cut out or is it just that there is no extras/features.I'd be perfectly happy if the Amazon version was just the full movie. Anybody got this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

although some smallparts may be missing it probably means the part where spike and bumblebee are getting sucked into unicron is missing spike says "$hit what are we gonna do now" and for some reason on the official dvd they make an entire track using those 7 words over and over again :mad:

Glip

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I believe there were cuts made in regards the general combat in the film, in particular against Autobot city near the start. Lots and lots of transformers getting killed.

In an interview I recall the guys that made it saying "well, it's meant to be a war so we wanted to show kids what a war entailed" or words to that effect. The censors saw differently.

Advertisement