Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

POTB not displaying my entries

• 04-05-2005 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭

Hey, none of my entries seem to be appearing on the POTB website. I thought it was a problem with my RSS feed but it's the usual Wordpress RSS feed and I've checked it. The dates are all in the format :Tue, 03 May 2005 22:53:55 +0000

It was working grand until I changed from a phpBB weblog to Wordpress so I'd assume that's the problem.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Dunno if it was Cloud being incredibly efficient or just a coincidence but it's showing up now :D

Thanks if it was yerself Cloud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Not sure - you have two blogs listed, I must clear one of them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Ah I just noticed that... thanks :)

Advertisement