Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blue brick

• 04-05-2005 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

this guy is working on a building site, and finds this blue brick, he doesn't see the need for a blue brick so he throws it away, but the brick just comes flyin back into his hand. the guy not knowing whats goin on, does it again but the same thing happened and continued to do so everytime he tried to get rid of it. later on the guy is walkin around town and sees one of his mates, tells he friend what happened, the friend then says, sure ill take it off you and try throwing it away in about 20 minutes and see what happens. 20 minutes later the guy throws the brick away and it goes over the horizon never to be seen again...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

am i missing somethin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

This joke is useless without the other joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

"I love my brick!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

WTF is all that about :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eyebrows

what are ya talking about "the jew". is this some dream ya had or something, or is it actually ment to be a joke. is it that the brick is blue (ahh haa ha a blue brick) or what. I mean WTF. and you were calling my superman joke crap. Anyway looks like I'll never have to listen to your opinion ever again if you think this is funny

• Advertisement

Yo, Eyebrows:

From the charter:

Also folks - I do not want to see abuse because you didn't like their joke or it's been posted before. Even if this is the worst joke you've ever heard, please don't make a post saying "That's crap!" or whatever. Instead, please use the rating system build into the boards software (you'll see it at the bottom of a thread - choose from 1 to 5 stars of a rating).

Remember, YOU are responsible for your account. A couple of people have had people take their accounts and post something quite out of order and they have been banned. I don't care who does what to your account - it's up to you to keep it safe. This is the Admins stance on this topic too, so don't go crying to them.

Posting something that breaks these rules will result in a 1 week ban and you'll go on my list...
    If someone from my list does a bad thing for the second time, it's a 1 month ban.
    Third time - you strike out and you won't ever be able to post here again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

Fed up with BRRRRRREEEEEEEEK!

i dont get it either please explain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

man wtf is this??

I laughed at the sheer stupidity...
    20 minutes later the guy throws the brick away and it goes over the horizon never to be seen again...

Its the "...." that makes it hilarious. And the image of someone hurling a brick "over the horizon"

Lol!

omg.....I cant stop the tears of laughter while I keep reading this....

The more I read it the funnier it gets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

omg.....I cant stop the tears of laughter while I keep reading this....

The more I read it the funnier it gets

Have you been drinking?

• Advertisement

petes wrote:
    Have you been drinking?

Unfortunately not, but you have drawn my attention to this again and I'm laughing so much I can feel a pain in my heart

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

gone- happy, you shouldnt have quoted me - now you are ruining the joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭the jew

why did you put that up its funnier if people just see it for themselves, thanks for ruinin the joke.

jesus "the jew" (do ya get it) what are ya ruinin the joke for

eyebrows wrote:
    jesus "the jew" (do ya get it) what are ya ruinin the joke for
    no you are

the jew wrote:
    no you are

good one. I suppose you are waiting for me to reply "no no you are". sorry aint gonna stoop that low

eyebrows wrote:
    good one. I suppose you are waiting for me to reply "no no you are". sorry aint gonna stoop that low
    no you are

Advertisement