Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rabbit and The Bear

• 04-05-2005 4:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Note! This story has some serious plotholes, but if you bare with it (pardon the pun), I guarantee you'll enjoy it.

One day a bear and his enemy a rabbit (who is for some unknown reason not just killed by the bear) were walking through a forest. They came across a magic, golden, enchanted frog who was drowning in a lake, and using teamwork they managed to save his life.

"Thank you," said the frog, "for your joint act of knidness you may each have three wishes!"

The bear, being macho and rude, went first. "I wish every bear in this forest except me was female!"

The rabbit thought for a moment, then said, "I wish I had a motorbike helmet!"

The bear was confused by the stupidity of the rabbit's wish, but he continued. "I was every bear in this country except me was female!"

The rabbit said, "I wish I had a motorbike!" He got his motorbike and sat on it, put on his helmet and started revving the engine.

The bear paused for effect. "I wish every bear in the world except me was female!"

The rabbit said, "I wish that bear was gay!" and he rode off into the sunset...

Comments

Advertisement