Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got TMNT 1 or 2 on GC?

Options
  • 04-05-2005 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Any good?

Reviews were all bad but dunno why strangley attracted to this game.

/was addicted to the old arcade version :(

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

KdjaC wrote:
    Any good?

Reviews were all bad but dunno why strangley attracted to this game.

/was addicted to the old arcade version :(

kdjac

I'm tired and feeling pretty sleepy so I'm not going to try and figure out what TMNT is. Please explain. I guess the answer is no though, haven't bought a cube game in ages.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

I presume it's teenage mutant ninja turtles. Mame is your friend.

BloodBath

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

I believe the 1st one is one-player and you can bash two buttons to clearing the game quite repetitively.They tried to do the old arcade version some justice by making the 2nd one 2 player and added some new moves but forgot to add something to differentiate between almost identical characters as the wham/bam/crunch effects fill the screen.Maybe if they were cheap they would be worth a go for nostalgia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I believe one of them has the arcade game as an unlockable. Dunno which one though

Advertisement