Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a man and his goose

• 04-05-2005 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

there was this guy who just got a job promotion in work, unfortunately the job was in another country so the guy had to emigrate. the guy had a pet goose who he loved to bits. the goose was really clever and understood english so the guy explained to him that they won't let him take a goose on the plan with him so the goose has 2 choices, stay put with all his goose friends or come with the guy by flying along side the plane. the goose decided to go with his owner. the guy borded the plane and as soon as they took off he was walkin up and down the aisles lookin out all of the windows a few people asked him what he was doing so he told them the whole story. after a few minutes someone on the plane finally spotted the goose flying beside the plane. everyone in the plane is looking at the goose and are all hoping that he can last the distance as he's lookin pretty wrecked. the planed is just about to land and the goose is just about to land as well and finally get a rest after flying for hours and just as he's about to land....

wait for it....

HE GETS HIT BY A BLUE BRICK!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Finally the other part of the joke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

classic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

have to admid i did laugh. good stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Damn I read this one first...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit