Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom and Xbox Live

• 04-05-2005 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

A friend recently got broadband from Eircom but is unable to get Live working. Are there any particular settings needed for Live to work with eircom? My only experience with Live has been through NTL and ESAT which were both pretty much plug'n'play.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Probably a port issue.

Here's Eircoms XBOX Live setup guide

Should get you going

WellyJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Welly, your sig is way to big. Please shrink it to with in within the rules. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60479

Done and Done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Wow.

Someone listened to me :D

Well the rules are pretty clear on it, i guess im used to certain other vBulletin Boards :p

WellyJ

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭40coats

Thanks Welly, I presume to get to the modem admin page it's 192.168.0.1. Also what are the default credentials for getting in there? He's a lazy bastard, I'll have to hand it all to him on a plate if he's ever going to get it together.

Actually i think most netopia products, which i assume he is using, are 192.168.1.254. Once in there the site tells you exactly what to do

WellyJ

Advertisement