Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New game problem (FM 2005) - Any help?

• 04-05-2005 6:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

when i try and start a new game, i.e. after selecting the no. of countries and leagues etc. the loading bar comes up for a second and then the game completly cuts out and goes straight to the desktop.

can anyone please help? it's really irritating. i think its something to do with the database files

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I was getting that for a while, had to re-install, hasnt happened since (touch wood)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭antifyre

I got mine a couple of weeks ago, and i love the interface, but jesus it's so slow...I know that we should be running it on kinda basic levels, but is there anything else than can be done...i'm running a fairly hefty set-up here so there's not a lack of processing power!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

mine runs fine on a 2.8 GHz intel chip with 480 megs of ram (laptop)

Runs very smooth the fewer leagues you have.If you find it running slow get more RAM.

I would reinstall the game and then install the patches and then it should be fine. I got bored with FM 2005 after a while because if your with a big club its very easy to get to the top after a few years. but am back eager as ever with the MK dons and maybe some club in ireland.

Advertisement