Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Cafe?

• 04-05-2005 7:01pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anyone know if there is an internet cafe in carlow? and before you ask, no the college isnt an answer, since they block certain ports that i need to use.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

that computer shop behind the superquinn multi storey car park has internet in it.

also, theres one down town past scraggs, ie if scraggs is on ur left, keep walkin through the intersection and its on ur right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah that's Castle street. The one on castle street is cheaper and has better PC's.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

there's erm the one in Talk Now... is it called Talk Now? behind the superquinn carpark but that's rubbish!

There's another one, if your walking through tullow street so that scraggs is on your left and erm darraghs stores (is it still there?) or that pink girlie hair stuff shop is on your right..... keep goin straight over at the round a bout thing and there's a good net cafe on the right down that little street :) they've got better puters n stuff in there too... is that castle street??? hmmm

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

How are you so slow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

TomTom wrote:
    How are you so slow?
    He's probably not slow, just doesn't/can't read! :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

i'm assuming, that like most other net cafe's, its an absolute rip off. but i'll try the one on castle street later. thanks for the info.

Kain wrote:
    He's probably not slow, just doesn't/can't read! :p

Do you think a bloke would have such a gay sig?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Maybe if he was gay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Or VERY slow.

for 1. I'm female
    and 2. I'm not slow!!!! I just don't hang around carlow long enough to learn the street names!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

....no you really are slow

1) You were called slow because you repeated exactly what was said before.
    2) You had no idea why you were being called slow
    3) you used more than one exclamation mark

... I'm getting bored of typing reasons

ah I see... rude! dude! but u see BMan posted that and BMan in Boring so I don't read his stuff so technically I'm not slow so there.
    Now I'm leaving

bitch. i was answering the question! maybe the question was boring? maybe the question was slow? i blame Kiith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Calm children, SeanSO you really need to see someone about your extreme need to scan the net looking for people to put down, maybe its your flowing hair causing strain on your brain or something but in the end your still a bad bad man.

Get a job hippy!!!!! <- (a few extra just for you)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

I don't go searching for idiots, I tip-toe around the web trying to avoid them, but it feels like game of 'House of the Dead' except replacing dead zombie bits with idiots, obviously.

also, I have a job, so find some other cliché.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

There's one next to the off-license, down the road across from Supermacs.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

On that note, thread closed. There is a few cafes listed there and if the thread stays open i can see it turning into a torrent of abuse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement