Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lidl's stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bribren2001

yep have to make a trip into one of there stores as soon as the finances improve

waders and other wet gear being top of my shopping list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

be warned........the waders are crap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

yep have to make a trip into one of there stores as soon as the finances improve

waders and other wet gear being top of my shopping list!
    Usually the lidl specials get sold out fairly quickly... although there was a lot left in Midleton yesterday I wouldn't wait too long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

be warned........the waders are crap

well i waded in a good bit the other day was okay tbh :D im lucky i guess but the only thing like ud wanna be fairly ready too jump out of em if they do fill with water its happened too me more than once :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bribren2001

ware and tear will wreck them in no lenght id say but im goin to get them for wet gear when lake fishing, im sick of having the worst wet gear ever :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement