Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 Conspiracy

Options
  • 04-05-2005 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Came across this site and just wanted to know what you all made of it.Seems complete rubbish to me but I wanted a second opinion.

Click

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

I thought it was quite interesting, although I would like to see it publicised and researched a little more before I set much stock by it. That's not gonna happen, though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Excellent post.

Some of those pictures are quite freaky, specially the ones of the people standing at the window frames, never saw those before.

As for the theory....well it was very well researched and like Jim above said, I'd like to see it publicised bit more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

Brilliant website. I also would like to se it researched a bit more. Very interesting though.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Some source identifications would be good. Who was this firefighter who allegedly noted only two pockets of fire??? I didn't get to read through the entire page but after the first tower fell wasn't the impact a blow to the second tower. It mightn't be primarily about the steel used. Or something to that affect...
    The greatest advantage and the greatest fault about the internet is that everyone can voice their own opinions...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Ah the CTYI forum. Where we discuss Islam, The fall and rise of papacys and conspiracy theories....

/me dons tinfoil hat and leaves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Astro1996

right near the end of this is were the firefighter on the 78 floor says that there are only 2 fires and that they could put them out...

http://www.thememoryhole.org/911/wtc-fdny-channel30.mp3

also why is there no mention of WTC 7 in the offical 9/11 comission report?

http://911research.wtc7.net/post911/commission/report.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Raphael wrote:
    /me dons tinfoil hat and leaves

Tinfoil hats are developed by the conspiracy to aid the mind control program!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

also why is there no mention of WTC 7 in the offical 9/11 comission report?
    because there are only so many hours in a day, and only so many people on the commission.

i wouldn't exactly call it a brilliant website...it's just your average conspiracy site. but maybe i'm jaded. it has absolutely no facts to back it up.
    i think the pictures they put on the website are completely unneccessary and devalue their argument because of the shock value.

right near the end of this is were the firefighter on the 78 floor says that there are only 2 fires and that they could put them out...
    here's the thing...the badly built mamoths of buildings were collapsing in on themselves, the fires weren't the only issue. it was the melting metal and the instability of the building's infrastructure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

blah blah . .. . .. .. would of ...... . . blah blah . .. . ..... .... . .. . . . could of .. .. . .. . blah

Learn to write english, America!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Following a lengthy debate(*) in #ctyizens on whether I should reply to this thread, I have decided to grace you with the following:

WOW! Old news is SO EXCITING!

*Warning, may not have happened!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

.... And here I was hoping for something REALLY unhelpful and angry! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

because there are only so many hours in a day, and only so many people on the commission.

Thats a fairly weak excuse in all fairness
    it was the melting metal and the instability of the building's infrastructure.

What melting metal would this be, and where was it?

Do a quick google and you should find some better sites than the one you originally linked to.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

It'd be melting streel, and it'd be the reinforcement in the reinforced concrete used to build the towers.

the construction was financed by the mafia.
    i agree with nosmo.
    that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

*Thinks back to Simpsons when mob builds wheelchair ramp for school*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

There has already been a few of these threads...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

emm...
    hasnt there been over dramaticised tv shows 'bout this? i hate the whole conspiracy theory gimmick, would there not be like, much more coverage if there was even the slightest amount of fact there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

It'd be melting streel, and it'd be the reinforcement in the reinforced concrete used to build the towers.

There's no reports of the steel(from the ground floor up) in either of the WTC Towers melting.

hasnt there been over dramaticised tv shows 'bout this? i hate the whole conspiracy theory gimmick, would there not be like, much more coverage if there was even the slightest amount of fact there?
    i agree with the essence of what you're saying, but the reality of the world we live in is that the media is corrupt and owned by corporations and barely a reliable source for coverage and news of the real world around us. they tell us what sells and what they want us to hear.

http://www.indymedia.org

www.freespeech.org

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Christ, reading down through the vast number of replies to this the phrase "if you've got nothing worthwhile to say, don't say anything at all" comes to mind.

• Advertisement

Funny, that's what came to my mind when I read the OP...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

That thing is complete and utter nonsense. It pretends to be scientific ny using pictures and zoomed-in "forensic" photos, but it's just some guy who gets his jollies off the X-Files with nothing better to do. Here are the problems:

The imapct of the aircraft did cause structural damage to the core beams. That was established by investigation and ballistic studies with more repute than that guy. The integrity of the building can't be guaranteed if the core doesn't hold together.

The fire fighters calls in can't be taken as gospel truth. As he pointed out, there was a lot of smoke and their ability to see what was going on would obviously have been diminished. That call-in may have referred to only one part of the whole fire, or he may have just made it up.

I can't belive people take that stuff seriously.

There's nothing wrong with the X-Files!!!

Don't listen to him! The aliens have taken control of his brain!

*distributes tin foil hats to everyone in the thread*

Who's brain have they taken control of now, Mr Tin-Foil (tm) hat?!

Everyones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

jeez.. that stupid conspiracy thing is a total fake. Besides even if the fires weren't enough to bring down the towers, the friggin impact from the plane was. "no fire has ever destroyed a steel building" yah well, "no plane has ever hit a skyscraper before" much less a jet with enough fuel to get to california. That's just stupid. No offense, but how could anyone believe that crap?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

Just to clarify, I have nothing against the X Files. i just don't believe they're based on fact. Some people are just prime candidates for natural deselection, I think that guy must have slipped into the gene pool when the lifeguard wasn't watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

so when this moving to the cucoo's nest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Don't listen to Raphael! His tinfoil hats facilitate the introduction of fastbreeding controller memes into your psyche!

BOARDS.IE IS MADE FROM PEOPLE!

Advertisement