Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Seeking Dublin accommodation

Options
  • 05-05-2005 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests, I'll be looking for a place to stay in Dublin from the end of this month. At that stage I'll be finished my college course and will be seeking to work and live in Dublin no longer as a member of the great unwashed freeloaders ;).

Vital statistics
    1. 23 years old
    2. Male
    3. Non smoker
    4. Non drugs taker
    5. Social Drinker

There are a few things I will be looking for in a property, but these issues are negotiable (enough).

Most notably:
      A single room.
    1. Reasonable rent (300 - 350 eur approx. Cheaper if possible)
    2. Most modern conveniences. I won't cry if there isn't a jacuzzi or 40" plasma TV.
    3. Reasonable decor and condition of the accomodation.
    4. Broadband internet connectivity. Not essential, but a real advantage (IT student you see).
    5. Within an hours walking distance of Dublin city centre (O Connell street).

Don't miss this golden opportunity to have a boards.ie moderator as your very own housemate! All reasonable offers considered.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

i have sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Thanks, I have replied.

Remember I'm not exclusive people. Keep the offers rolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

I stayed in the Town House B&B on Lower Gardiner Street sunday nite. Only a five minute walk from the Busaras. They gave me a student discount of €5 off the single room rate of €60, if u have a student card. Not bad! Its maybe a 5 to 10min walk to O'Connell street. :)

Theyre are a load of guest houses, b&bs and Hostels on Gardiner Street. I'm sure most of them give student discounts. ;)

Heres a link.

Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin City.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

swiss wrote:
    Vital statistics
    1. 23 years old
    2. Male
    3. Non smoker
    4. Non drugs taker
    5. Social Drinker

Man your boring :D

/mates of mine in D22 (30 mins from town on 78A one every 10 minutes) looking for someone who house share with , 3 bed private house €60 a week afaik. Gym cinema public pool all in walking distance.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

A single room.
    1. Reasonable rent (300 - 350 eur approx. Cheaper if possible)
    2. Most modern conveniences. I won't cry if there isn't a jacuzzi or 40" plasma TV.
    3. Reasonable decor and condition of the accomodation.
    4. Broadband internet connectivity. Not essential, but a real advantage (IT student you see).
    5. Within an hours walking distance of Dublin city centre (O Connell street).

Rent 350 euro, All mod cons, decent decor and condition, isdn connection, 3 minutes walk from coolmine train station, which is on the eastern commuter line and takes 20 minutes to get to conolly station. Only catch is it's only available until september 10th.

Pm me

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement