Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new gameplay footage, 9 minutes

Options
  • 05-05-2005 6:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

posted by PC Gameplay magazine

high quality with high quality BF2 sounds(guns and stuff, no background music crap)

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetbattlefield/news/bf2pcgameplay.rar
    you will need a fileplanet account

but trust me it's worth the hassle, this vid ROCKS!!!

and it looks they have fixed the rag doll problem and the "need to unload a whole clip on someone to kill him" problem too

God, my faith in this game is reborn again!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Here's a link that doesn't require registration, download away :)
    http://www.battlefield2.info/main.php?func=dl&id=52&tv=1_2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

Its that download 110mb, jus 2 watch 9mins of gameplay

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

who cares with 1 or 2 meg bb tbh

Great vid im looking forward to driveing around in a tank game sounds very nice as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

that looks fooking class. was looking at the tank drivin bit and when he got a kill it came up driving assisted kill...does that mean they are going to penalise for being in a tank or what?

petes wrote:
    that looks fooking class. was looking at the tank drivin bit and when he got a kill it came up driving assisted kill...does that mean they are going to penalise for being in a tank or what?

In BF2 you will get a kill point for being in the same tank or what ever as the person who killed the enemy good idea tbh it will incourage teamwork so many times in bf vietnam or bf1942/dc the second seat in a chopper/tank goes on used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

sounds like a good idea alright but whats to stop ppl from getting into a plane or whatever with someone they know is class and just racking up the points.

petes wrote:
    sounds like a good idea alright but whats to stop ppl from getting into a plane or whatever with someone they know is class and just racking up the points.

Nothing but the class player i suppose im pretty good in a chopper or at lest used to be until i got bored of Vietnam and i wouldn’t let someone leech off my score unless they where some use to me however im excited at the prospect of good gunners finally making an appearance it might be the new skill after grunts pilots and tankers now people have an incentive to be good at it same with medics and engineers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Hmmmmm tanks but the one and only thing i ever wanted in BF was this piece of news.

EAPlay.com: Will bullets penetrate the windshield of choppers, so that it can kill the pilot, or at least shatter it to make it hard for the pilot to see?

Helicopter windshields are penetrable in Battlefield 2. If you hover in one place for two long, you're just asking for a Sniper round in the old melon.

Oh yeah no raping in this game :)
    more from interview

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

ANy one know when its suposed to get released? I hear real soon, bit how soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

ANy one know when its suposed to get released? I hear real soon, bit how soon?

17th June, demo 15th June

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Downloading now......already going for a half hour and only 70%!!

Is he playign against bots cause he looks like he is getting alot of easy kills or the people he is playing against cant shoot for s**t......good sounds thou in tanks.....looks class!!! nice way the flag changes now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

yeah he is playing bots.

hehe they were standing looking at one stage. :p

Shiny wrote:
    yeah he is playing bots.

hehe they were standing looking at one stage. :p

Was thinking so....guy he shot in the tank that was on top gun was just looking at him shooting him......lol......and the tank didnt even fire at him when on top of roof......guess they havent improved the AI for the bots that much so......

Looks like sniper kills are harder.....single shot doesnt seem to work anymore......

Advertisement