Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here we go again...

• 05-05-2005 9:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

What college forum would be complete without a thread where we all b!tch and moan about how we should have studied more for the exams?

So, how are you set for them? If you had your first one, how did it go?

Myself, I think I'll do okay. Since I'm of on the J1 over the summer I'd rather not fail anything as you can imagaine.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭embraer170

Exam in just two hours and I must start reading over my notes.

Don't expect to fail but not expecting any great results either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Finished my ucc exams 10 days ago :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

I think the month off is a dangerous, I had good intentions to study, but the month flew by and I ended up not doing a tap!!!

Had one yesterday, another one in 45 mins then off till monday!! Hopefully we'll get through them all.

Roll on May 19th.....(the day i finish)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I've never gotten good returns from the month off.

That said a break before exams is nice for clearing the head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭embraer170

Definitely true re. the month off.
    Never able to get much/anything done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Should someone e-mail 'allstudents' and let them know about this forum or would the su get cross if another forum was advertised??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

jamieh wrote:
    Should someone e-mail 'allstudents' and let them know about this forum or would the su get cross if another forum was advertised??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! lets face it, the people on boards are a different breath to most people in the country. anyone that wants to post here will find it! we all did.

as for the exams, yes the month off is a dangerous thing but im finished my exams now. the joys of third elec eng (and there aint much joy in elec eng)

how is the job going molly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

daveirl wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

What, like this one? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 timt

9cd17c67_holy20thread20resurrection.jpg

Advertisement