Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre Sushi?

• 05-05-2005 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

I used to eat alot in a place now closed in the Epicurean, is there anywhere else with as handy a location or better still deliver in bulk? Also, Ive yet to see Sushi of any kind in supermarkets - or am I not looking hard enough?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm .................. Sushi ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Tesco in Merrion S.C. has AYA 2 GO.

Any Sushi places I know in city centre are south of the Liffey.

Aya on Sth William St and the karaoke bar on Exchequer St does it too I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

the Epicurean foodhall is great. it has loads of variety. the indian and chinese place is great i think its called asian fusion.
    anyway u can get aya sushi in all good supermarkets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Marks and Spencer also do their own sushi, but i've never ate it, so I'm not sure what it's like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I had it in Yamamori Noodles on Georges Street ... wasn't sure if I'd like it, but 'twas lovely ... nyom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

ballooba wrote:
    Tesco in Merrion S.C. has AYA 2 GO.

Any Sushi places I know in city centre are south of the Liffey.

Aya on Sth William St and the karaoke bar on Exchequer St does it too I think.

There's another Aya located at the IFSC. And the outlet they had on Sth William St has closed, but take out can still be had from the main restaurant on Clarendon St. Regarding bulk, they also do a catering service. Tastes best in the early morning :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Cheers, now to find a Tesco nearer to me that sells it . MMMMMMMmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

for sushi, i'd recommend aya.

locations as per their website

www.aya.ie

it also lists their offers - i particularly like the 55 minutes unlimited eating... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭kstanl

Khalim wrote:
    for sushi, i'd recommend aya.

locations as per their website

www.aya.ie

it also lists their offers - i particularly like the 55 minutes unlimited eating... :D

Agreed. Aya is quite nice. They do good hot plates too for the less adventurous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

dudara wrote:
    Marks and Spencer also do their own sushi, but i've never ate it, so I'm not sure what it's like
    It's yummy. Especially the vegetarian sushi that comes with the sweet chili sauce. :)

Advertisement