Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Convertor for Car Kit

Options
  • 05-05-2005 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Ok I think I seen a thread on this before but for the life of me I cant find it anywhere....going to try and buy a Nokia "Advanced HF Car Kit CARK-91" carkit because my new car still has aerial and everything in it(holes where last one was) and was wondering is there a convertor so I can plug in a 6230? I seen a pic somewhere on a thread for one but is it just me losing my mind?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,73955,00.html
    Thats the guy you need. its a CA-55 converter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

check out car phone warehouse they deal with converters on car kits there is actually one in the magazine i have in front of me 59.99 bargin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Yeah it's to convert a carkit for a 6310i(or one similar) to a pop-port one like the 6230, 6100 etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

My father has an installed car kit in his car, one to fit an 8310 (CARK-132 i think).
    Is there anyway to install a blue tooth interface instead of the phone holder, as the rest of the wiring for speaker and mic is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'd have a look at carkits.ie. They'd probably be able to help you if you give them a ring?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Thanks, might just do that.

Advertisement