Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michelangelo and the politician

• 05-05-2005 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭

Michelangelo dies and goes to Heaven. Arriving at the Gates, he waits there with a politician. One of the angels looks out through the gates and starts shouting "He's here! He's here!" Michelangelo watches amazed as a group of angels rush towards the politician nearly knocking him down. The group carry the politician into heaven on their shoulders.

More than a little pissed off Michelangelo asks Peter why a lowly politician is treated in this way whilst he has been honouring God with beautiful paintings all his life. Peter replies. "Michelangelo we see a great deal of artists enter heaven but this is the first time we've had a politician!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

thats an oldie...but i thought Michelangelo was already dead???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Michelangelo is dead? When? Oh my god I'm devestated, he was my favorite turtle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

joejoem wrote:
    Michelangelo is dead? When? Oh my god I'm devestated, he was my favorite turtle.

i like your style

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

joejoem wrote:
    mine too, but he lost it after they got rid of his nunchucks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

joejoem wrote:
    ...*sobs*

I thought you loved me joejoem

• Advertisement
Advertisement