Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy a good Fri$b€€

• 05-05-2005 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

hey there i was just pondering over where i could purchase a half decent frisbee in dublin, unfortunatly i hav no access to a credit card so online shopping is a no no. anyone hav a glow in the dark fris i'm pretty sure that would be unusually cool. ed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Lord Panic

Urban, they're on teh street over from georges street, as in go through the Georges Arcade from georges street and take a left, they'll be on the left side of the street really near it! Think they sellin discs at 7 euro a pop at the minute, dirt cheap!

Or, if ya wanted ya could go to www.irishultimate.com and contact one of the people there to get a disc from the recent Dublin Tournament, about a tenner I think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭tadhgrrr

ill sell you a Skulltimate (UCC) disc if you want ...its a regulation discraft 175gram disc for €12.

the dub tourney ones are about €12 as far as i can remember but our design is way better ;)

as for the shop i have no idea what their discs are like but id say theyre fairly characterless

let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

there seems to be a slight barrier to your plan of trans country selling. i am all the way in dub and there you are havin a time in the bad lands of ballygobackwards. is there a picture of your frisbee i could see? do you know the numbers of anyone who is sellin the dub tourney ones

yeah i can put you in touch with one of the lads with the dub tourney discs but believe me our skulltimate disc is far superior :) you can see a picture of it if you go to the gallery link from my signature, select the last album (belgian tournament) and check out the second page..one of the lads is holding it in his hand..oh and thats me in the tiger shorts ;)...you know you want one now!!...also im in dublin quite a bit and as far as i know theres a postal service on this wee island of ours ;)

there is no section called belgium or anythin like that. nice one man

• Advertisement

sry its titled Toms Tourney...last gallery that was posted..its on the 2nd page there.

but i have to have loyalty to my future college and say that the go banana team one was pretty hot indeed. you had a look at that vid i was talkin bout?
    is that you in the orange shorts you look pretty tall, im 6'5' so you better not be thratinin my crown as talle :mad: st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 doyler4k

is that you in the orange shorts you look pretty

Ooh, sounds like Tigger has a new girlfriend

Peace

shaddup doyler :) anyway ed...youre probably better off getting a disc in cublin off one of the UCD or dub-tourney heads (but you knew that from the start anyway, doyler there should be able to put you on the right track)

i saw the video...pretty stuff indeed, but ultimate is where its at!! :)

finally im a paltry 6'3' so u got me there too ;)

l8r

-t

is there any good ultimate videos online?????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 doyler4k

is there any good ultimate videos online?????
    http://www.cstv.com/sports/c-ultimate/cs-c-ultimate-body.html - some UPA (Huh!) stuff

http://www.roadiefilms.co.uk/php/vault.php?start=8 - some UK and WUGC stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

the CSTV video's are great!
    really good to see such good player's at their best

still wouldnt mind one of those dub tourny discs but my email is broken. could anyone send me a private message wit any mobile numbers of anyone sellin them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

oooh, I bought a nice big black one (apparently an 'official game size skimmer') in banana tree and I played with my mates in the park!! Good fun!! The frisbee was only 3.50 or somethin...

check out the FS General thread for ultimate frisbee sales :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 blackdiamondbay

Went to Urban today, and frisbees are apparently worth 18 euro these days!!!

:eek:

Ridiculous.

Advertisement