Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy xi Stategy guide

Options
  • 05-05-2005 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

When is the offical guide going to be released in europe ? I would love this book cause quests are a pain without a guide and you need quests for fame.

By the way this book is out of stock on eason.ie, unfortunately you will only find this out if you purchase the book goto order tracking and THEN click on product info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

They sell them in PC world in Blanchardstown. They may have a few there left. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You are probably better off looking at the free FAQs on www.gamefaqs.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I have seen the ffxi walkthru on e-bay, but never in any shops. I have actually begun writting a proper beginners guide to ffxi.

Allakhazam.com and sites like those still threat you like you need to know alot about the game. Therefore it is hard to understand. My guide will be long, but i intend on posting it here by the end of the week, it should be finished then.

Everything you will need to know about starting the game will be in it.

It'll be up soon

Advertisement