Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ollie Cole V Gavin Fox

Options
  • 05-05-2005 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Who's shoes would you rather be in? Turn front man or Idlewild's bassist?

Do ya reckon turn will make it huge and give Gav something to regret? Or is there no looking back?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Idlewild peaked with the remote part. I dont listen to Turn much at all, but if I had to place money it would be Olly probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Damo Rice

Turn are pretty ****...I prefer Ollie Cole's solo stuff..Not really looking forward to hearing there new Album...and Idlewild are extremly mediocre...If I had to choose... I wouldnt!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭The Weatherman

What kind of shoes do they wear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nonemoreblack

Gavin wears Brogues and Ollie wears suede Mocasins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Gav has my vote then so....suede is like sooooo 90's

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nonemoreblack

Yeah I forgot to say they are "Suede" (the band) official tour merchandise not actually suede the fabric.

Well in that case Suede are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 90's, not a bad thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I love Suede. The band. :D

Idlewild have many good moments, but equally I find they have many mediocre moments. Turn are just a great band altogether imo.
    xm

memaeve wrote:
    I love Suede. The band. :D
    May I remark upon how excellent your taste is my good man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Man?
    :rolleyes:
    mx

• Advertisement

figure of speech,sorry. I was trying to sound like an English gentlemen, hope one did not offend thee

Advertisement