Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

walking out early

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

What wrong with philsoc?

Hmm...Let's just say that a certain auditor of a certain society threw a certain person into a certain lake in a certain college on the last day of a certain term...

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

You probably deserved it. In fact, despite not being there, i'm sure you deserved it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Damn, I would have gone to see that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

Ed, you cheeky so-and-so.

No more hugs for you!

I definitely didn't deserve it.

Ehhh..I mean...this certain person definitely didn't deserve it.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Lol

I'm sure you did something to deserve it. Anyway, couldnta been the current the current auditor so you can't hold it against this years committee :p

Anyway, speaking of walking out of exams early, my nicotine addiction is now so bad that two hours in I want to leave just to smoke a cigarette regardless of how the exam is going.
    That's not good :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Lol

I'm sure you did something to deserve it. Anyway, couldnta been the current the current auditor so you can't hold it against this years committee :p

Anyway, speaking of walking out of exams early, my nicotine addiction is now so bad that two hours in I want to leave just to smoke a cigarette regardless of how the exam is going.
    That's not good :o

I tried the nicorette gum stuff during exams last year... made me sick as a distempered puppy! Tell them you're special and that you need a ciggie every hour. I know a (sort of!!) doctor who will give you a cert to prove it!!

He was struck off in the US, but who cares? it wasn't his fault.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

lateasever wrote:
    gotta love it
    #

You can do better then that surely....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

boneless wrote:
    Tell them you're special and that you need a ciggie every hour. I know a (sort of!!) doctor who will give you a cert to prove it!!

Oh that would be f**king lovely...

Advertisement