Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am sick!

• 05-05-2005 6:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭

Yes, I am sick of the library....when I leave Trinity in June I never want to see the inside of the Berkeley again....or ANY library for that matter!!!!

Comments

Wait til half-way through the exams and you're in the library while others are in the Pav.

*reloads gun*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭Scruff101

Don't remind me...my exams don't start till the 30th and running til the 10th!!! Screw it!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭Scruff101

I think this is called rubbing it in!!???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Scruff101 wrote:
    Don't remind me...my exams don't start till the 30th and running til the 10th!!! Screw it!!!!!

My exams finish on the 30th, I'll have a can for you and your homies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I actually am sick.. Feckin throat is raw as a wire brush and it feels like I have a kilo of cotton wool stuffed into my sinuses.. Missing my 6 hour lab today. Finished all my labs tho so it doesn't matter much, just gotta get this final report done and then interviewed on two. It's hard enough to motivate yourself to study in normal circumstances, damn near impossible when you're sittin at home in a dressing gown with a honey-lemon drink beside you popping echinacea and vit C tabs.

Pet you big herb freak.. ;) seriously tho, you got any other mad remedies I can dose myself up on that have actual/placebo effects that may get rid of this untimely crap?

Advertisement