Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIGPO - Notify

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Steveire has got a signature that i find offensive, he is promoting smoking. For geez sake, people can smoke if they want to, but this signature of his is openly and activly promoting it. He should change his sig to something else. I find it offensive as i have relative who have died because of smoking and like many people they were influenced by advertising of smoking before it got banned. Many teenages and pre-teens surf this website and this sort of signature might just influence someone. Perhaps he should be made remove or change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

netwhizkid wrote:
    Steveire has got a signature that i find offensive, he is promoting smoking. For geez sake, people can smoke if they want to, but this signature of his is openly and activly promoting it. He should change his sig to something else. I find it offensive as i have relative who have died because of smoking and like many people they were influenced by advertising of smoking before it got banned. Many teenages and pre-teens surf this website and this sort of signature might just influence someone. Perhaps he should be made remove or change it.

No one in their right minds would see that as anything but a joke...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

netwhizkid wrote:

I find your post offensive, as I have relatives who have died of stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

netwhizkid wrote:

TBH, i dont find his sig to be offensive, for that reason if he had a car in his sig would anyone complain because they had a buddy die in a car crash.

I took his sig as a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

tbh i find your sig offensive sparky_s....I think your sig is sexist and treats women like objects.... :D :rolleyes: :D

My sig is offensive as it turns on all the furries out there....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

And advocates bear binge-drinking.

RuggieBear wrote:
    tbh i find your sig offensive sparky_s....I think your sig is sexist and treats women like objects.... :D :rolleyes: :D

My sig is offensive as it turns on all the furries out there....

woo hoo
    thats okay, your sig does offend me because my sister once threw a bear in the big blue house teddy at me and it brings back bad memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

This is going to sound mean but could Slurms lose his sig priv for a little bit as a repeat offender.

I'm actually sick of asking him to change sigs and sending him the rules....maybe he can't read or something but every sig he changes to is way too big and tbh very ****ing annoying

I'm back on 56k for a while and i'm really pissed off. :eek: :D:(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?userid=38876

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

slurms and the jew's sigs have been deleted. I'll keep an eye out Ruggie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

RuggieBear wrote:
    This is going to sound mean but could Slurms lose his sig priv for a little bit as a repeat offender.

I'm actually sick of asking him to change sigs and sending him the rules....maybe he can't read or something but every sig he changes to is way too big and tbh very ****ing annoying

I'm back on 56k for a while and i'm really pissed off. :eek: :D:(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?userid=38876

ever considered turning sigs and pictures off while on dial up?

tbh, that might be a good idea. Tho, i use my sig as my main short cut... pain to cahnge ones lazy browsing habits coz people won't follow some simple rules. :D

Still if a sig is under 20kb tis no problem. Anything bigger than 40 is a pain and some newbie who recently signed up has a sig over 120kb but i've sent him the note ;)

That's no excuse for anyone disobeying the sig rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

does anyone know what happened my sig, it was only 5kb(picture of lion) and it got deleted, i didnt get a pm or anyhting so i don;t know what i did wrong for future reference.

hey , now my little shoe has dissappeared, whats going on? that was only 2kb...something very strange is happening..:(!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Looks like images on members.boards.ie have had a hiccough. It's happened before, nothing to worry about ;)

Probably be back before you know it.

(if you check the source code of your signature as displayed on page, you'll see the images are still referenced, but not displaying, which means they weren't "removed".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

it's really weird like aliens have taken over or somehting, or someone really dosn;t like high heeled shoes?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I think the image here is a little too big....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?userid=48526

Have you guys reported these on the other thread? This thread is only for reporting, not notification.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,889 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've been wondering this for a while now and would like a second opinion (or numerous second opinions)...

Is that a left breast in bounty's sig?!

I'm about 98% sure it is.... shouldn't there be rules against this? Down with this sorta thing..! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

why a left?

why a left?
    How did i know this question will be asked? :D

After staring at it for 4 hou... uhhh... a minute or two.... i've concluded that it's gotta be left as the areola is on the left!

If a right breast has the areola on the left... there's gotta be something wrong there!..

... can't believe i've just gotten into this discussion!! :D

EDIT: Actually, it would be a left from looking at it in front of the particular person.. from their view, it would be their right breast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

you dont get out much do ya basquille :D

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    you dont get out much do ya basquille :D
    No.. you're right!

The bright light and air pollution brings my skin out in boils.....! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

poor bunny :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I'm gonna tell orla about this. even though we rarely talk. But you shall be reaveled as the sexual deviant you are

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=48622

File is 162.94 KB Not good for the slow 56K'ers

It also breaks the rules...

the_syco wrote:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=48622

File is 162.94 KB Not good for the slow 56K'ers

It also breaks the rules...

was going to post the same, btw theres also a animated gif in it aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West