Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIGPO - Notify

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sorry, I missed that, sig removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Giles
    Pimmed again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    Pic too wide http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=61373 reply from Sigpo notice PM:
    Re: Sig2big
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DJ_Spider
    A failure to comply with this request within 48 hours will result in the notification of a boards.ie administrator

Yours sincerely

SimpleSam06: Go for it.
    User had no permission to post that PM. I have no problems with him posting it, however.

Sig is now updated.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Hey I wonder could SIGPO have a look at this sig here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=53225

There's an ongoing thread in the A&A forum regarding incest (giggidy-goo), and Tigger decided to take Dudess's post and put it in his sig.

He has lost the debate and so is apparantly trying to intimidate and embaress people by taking a quote out of context.

Actually have a look at most of his posts! Scary!

• Advertisement

Yeah the least he could have done would be to link to a full thread, as I did, if you click on the sig pic. To put it in context, like. Spider your pic is 10kb over the limit btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,989 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hey Guys,

I was just watching an episode of Reaper and found the following dialogue funny. Would it be offensive to have it as a sig?
    I'm sorry Sammy, I never should have pushed that whole Taylor thing on you. I had no idea you were a homosexual. "We should just slow it down a little". You hear that? That's the sound of every man in the world laughing at you.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hey Guys,

I was just watching an episode of Reaper and found the following dialogue funny. Would it be offensive to have it as a sig?

Ok with me, just don't use quote marks [QUOTE.][/QUOTE.] Mind, if someone reports it as offensive you'll have to change it.

Xavi6 is too high, mixed.

Tigger pimmed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,989 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Thanks for the info Biko. I have no problem changing it if someone finds it offensive, just thought I'd check it here first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Yeah the least he could have done would be to link to a full thread, as I did, if you click on the sig pic. To put it in context, like. Spider your pic is 10kb over the limit btw.

all quotes carry a link to the full thread
    is an auto matic feature

i have not lost the debate on incest the vote were on my side so i won

i thought it was a funny post not that it would intimidate anyone i assume the whole thread is simply an exercise in hypothesis but mabey i'm wrong

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    all quotes carry a link to the full thread
    Oh good, a bit like the link to a full thread in my pic sig so.

Spider your sig still isn't updated.

Spider your sig still isn't updated.

Fixed!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,236 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Bijoux sig is a bit big

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

DJ Spider is not the only one whose stop the remake sig is way too big.

Thaedydal

Not notified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

TransititionMan

Rather large IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=149853

User has ben inactive for a while, may be banned.

Spam signature, violates rules, not notified.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=149853

User has ben inactive for a while, may be banned.

Spam signature, violates rules, not notified.

That sig had me lolling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

biko wrote: »
    Xavi6 is too high, mixed.

Tigger pimmed

Right I'm fucking sick of having fucking sig deleted. If you have a problem with it then have the fucking decency to PM me and allow me to correct it before deleting it.

I want to know who deleted it and I want them to explain why I wasn't notified as is the normal fucking procedure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Right I'm fucking sick of having fucking sig deleted. If you have a problem with it then have the fucking decency to PM me and allow me to correct it before deleting it.

I want to know who deleted it and I want them to explain why I wasn't notified as is the normal fucking procedure.
    You should remember only admins can edit sigs.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

...and usernames:p

I know that which is why I asked who it was. A simple explanation as to why common courtesy didn't take place is not a lot to ask.

A PM should suffice, lord knows Biko and the rest of them do their cool little 'notifications' often enough. I just wanna know why I didn't receive one. I have in the past and I've always corrected my sig with no fuss. This time I'm pissed.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I know that which is why I asked who it was. A simple explanation as to why common courtesy didn't take place is not a lot to ask.

A PM should suffice, lord knows Biko and the rest of them do their cool little 'notifications' often enough. I just wanna know why I didn't receive one. I have in the past and I've always corrected my sig with no fuss. This time I'm pissed.
    Well I'm just saying because getting angry probably won't help...I believe there is also an automated script that runs to check for sig2big's as well though, so that may explain the lack of notification.

SteveC wrote: »
    ...and usernames:p
    Don't I know it :pac:

Well I'm just saying because getting angry probably won't help...I believe there is also an automated script that runs to check for sig2big's as well though, so that may explain the lack of notification.

The problem with my sig was mentioned here on the 10th. The sig was changed between 5pm and 2am your time between the 18th and 19th (i.e. today). I was not notified in those 8 or 9 days and given the opportunity to sort it. I feel I've every right to be a little pissed by that.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

you flyboys crack me up....

Agent Smith has a quote in sig but has unticked "Show your signature" for above post.

Has an image with a quote in.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56959876&postcount=13

Notified.
    Also nd notifed

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

heh,

I posted from a mobile device.

• Advertisement

ok, my bad

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement