Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIGPO - Notify

Options
1141142143144145147»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

• Registered Users Posts: 24,501 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

too many lines, all over the place

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=244296

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

SigPo and fans, thank you for your valued, dedicated, and diligent help in promoting signature awareness throughout all these fantastic years we have been together. I must now close this long held tradition in favour of a sleeker, quieter, and dirty laundryless SigPo 2.0. This M3GA-Thread has now been sacrificially slaughtered to the gods of the mighty FeedForward forum and I bow down to the greatness of the public will. /shakes fist at public will

So yeah, we're closing this thread in favour of the new Signatures forum, under Sys. It's a private forum where you can only see the notice showing the sigrules and the thread that you create. And the only people seeing that is You, the Admins and the Employees. Feel free to pop around if you need to report a signature.

I will now endeavour to copypaste your snipped signature into the reported sig thread that the reporter creates which saves Admins having to keep localised copies of sigs and we can give you your old signature we snipped. We're also trying to get dev time so that a report sig option could be whipped up swiftly by Conross, I'm personally hoping for a similar system to the automated message you get when a mod infracts a user, but that's for paid people to sweat about!

I'll unsticky this and close it soon, adding to the top of the OP on this thread - this post.

Thanks again for the help, everyone. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Unfortunately, this is a good idea, and became almost inevitable following some recent events here.

I say "unfortunately" because I quite liked popping in here to see what people thought was 'A Good Idea' for a signature (there have been a few spectacular ones), a little vicarious entertainment I'll no longer be able to indulge in in the new Private forum. :(

Ah well; the king is dead, long live the king!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Poor auld sigpo. What next, prison to go private:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

In before this drops off the first page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

copacetic wrote: »
    Poor auld sigpo. What next, prison to go private:eek:
    NO! The laughs I have had from some of the threads in there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Prison's been going downhill since Pighead's had his access removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Bonito wrote: »
    NO! The laughs I have had from some of the threads in there!

HEY !

leave me alone ! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

robbie_998 wrote: »
    HEY !

leave me alone ! :pac:
    I actually never checked your prison thread. Any good? I was talking about Zaph and Gordon's tag team on Linda. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Bonito wrote: »
    I actually never checked your prison thread. Any good? I was talking about Zaph and Gordon's tag team on Linda. :pac:

:eek: Weren't you gonna lock this Gordie? I really don't want any more info on you and Zaph running a 'tag team' on a poor 'girl' in prison. :( I knew there was more to some of those admin departures!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Goodbye, fair thread!

(Wonder what the chances are of the lock coming right after this post so I can be on both ends =p)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement