Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIGPO - Notify

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Viewing any page where this user has posted results in a demand for a http password.

CLICK

• Registered Users Posts: 43,889 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Viewing any page where this user has posted results in a demand for a http password.

CLICK
    Intelligent how it also gives the required username and password in the prompt box, isn't it? :D

basquille wrote:
    Intelligent how it also gives the required username and password in the prompt box, isn't it? :D
    I suppose that was nice of him but the popup is seriously annoying

I suppose that was nice of him but the popup is seriously annoying
    True.. just enter the username and password - the image will display and no more prompts will display! :D

basquille wrote:
    True.. just enter the username and password - the image will display and no more prompts will display! :D
    Yes, but, I shouldn't have to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Yes, but, I shouldn't have to.

exactly.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=31356

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Tht sigs picture keeps changing randomly but their allllll huge!

Yours is too wide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

kensutz wrote:
    Yours is too wide

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What the hell is it with the passworded sigs? Both from different sites too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,399 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Gordon wrote:
    Just site ban the people, that should get their attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Gordon wrote:

taken from sites that have a .htaccess file in the folder.
    idiots tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Berns http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=28763

Yet anther massive BF Medals image

betterthanyou http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=59834

Some serious allegations against people including home addresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Hagar wrote:

Christ that needs to be nuked big time....

Hagar wrote:
    What the hell am i doing up there?! :eek: Best be staying away from the Animals / Pet Issues forum from now on!

Just joking of course but yeah.. as Ruggie said, nuke that ASAP!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Hagar wrote:

Er, not really allegations; they have been found guilty in Naas Circuit Court, so it seems.

rsynnott wrote:
    Er, not really allegations; they have been found guilty in Naas Circuit Court, so it seems.

Well if that is true then it's public knowlege....still breaking the sigrules tho

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Nuked it anyway, I think it's a bit big on the text side as Ruggie implies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

So ... Santa Claus pm's me sayin my image is too big. Not givin me a idea of what is acceptable. :confused: Just postin a link to the rules which says sumfin about pixels. Aint gotta ruler that measures em & wouldnt have a clue by lookin just so some guidance would be nice.

Is he even actually a mod or just some1 who goes around tryin to ruin the spirit of xmas by complainin at everyones sig :( ???? Seen a number of complaints here by him. He just bitter cause xmas over?? :rolleyes: As some1 said change matt's id, should prob change this guy's till Scrooge :p

If a actual admin could pm me on irc so I can see what is legally acceptable as have seen text goin along the whole screen which, if have a image the same width is against the rules???? Gotta goto funeral today :( so back tonight some time.

Berns wrote:
    So ... Santa Claus pm's me sayin my image is too big. Not givin me a idea of what is acceptable. :confused: Just postin a link to the rules which says sumfin about pixels. Aint gotta ruler that measures em & wouldnt have a clue by lookin just so some guidance would be nice.

Is he even actually a mod or just some1 who goes around tryin to ruin the spirit of xmas by complainin at everyones sig :( ???? Seen a number of complaints here by him. He just bitter cause xmas over?? :rolleyes: As some1 said change matt's id, should prob change this guy's till Scrooge :p

If a actual admin could pm me on irc so I can see what is legally acceptable as have seen text goin along the whole screen which, if have a image the same width is against the rules???? Gotta goto funeral today :( so back tonight some time.

OK, the sigrules say maximum size is 300*125 pixels.
    If you right click on the image in your sig and choose properties and then look at Dimensions you'll see that yours is 6 images each of 350 pixels wide by 19 pixels high, so that's 700 pixels wide by 47 pixels high for your overall sig.
    That's over twice the allowed width (and bigger than the original sig I asked you to change)!

I'm not a mod, just a subscriber and like a lot of the others who report sigs (note, we report sigs and not complain) here, just want to make boards better (Big sigs make dial-up users cry!!).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Berns wrote:

SigPo is basically a load of wannabe mods who run around with nothing beter to do than check sizes of peoples sigs :v:
    Yeah ur original one was big but ur new one is not and people are way to petty and the sigrules really need looking ay tbh!

Masteroftherealm http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=44979

Picture too big.
    Text too big.
    13 extra pictures.

You make the snowballs I'll keep throwing them. :D

My sig is perfectly in order my friend
    And for the record 13 exrea pics???? Where?????

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

mad m wrote:
    Might have something to do with the fact he has unimagivativly named himself after a comic book. Where as most o the other links are actually to little old me ;p

I refuse to be drawn into a battle of wits with an un-armed man.

This thread has a specific purpose and you are just acting the maggot.

Ok I win in that case. Bye. (BTW I disagree with the "specific puropse of this thread so hence my posting)

• Advertisement

mature stuff

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement