Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIGPO - Notify

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

crimsonfire

The bleedin' size of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Just coming here to report that one myself. It is huge.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

6th wrote:
    So how did that work out for you? ;)

He complied with my request - the signature size is reduced (both width and file size). I cant find any guideline about centering, so I never mentioned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sig rules http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60479

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images.

* For text signatures: 4 lines normal size OR 8 lines small size, and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. Do not use the [.quote] [/quote] tags.
    * For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size. No animated images are allowed.

Please make sure that your signature DOES NOT contain profanity, bigotry, racism, or any other content that might be considered offensive by others. While we do not come out and suggest that this site is "family friendly" in nature, we do not want this to be interpreted as an open floodgate for sensitive material. IF WE GET A COMPLAINT, IT WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

Please also make sure that your signature DOES NOT contain any nuisance links.

You're sig should NOT be a giant advertisment for anything. We'll just cut it. A subtle link to something you run online if fine. Use commonsense. [Addition 09.02.07 - just to confirm that referral links are not allowed due to additional forum spam].

Centred, glowing, blinking ads will be deleted without notice. You have been warned.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

How did I miss that. Thanks. ><

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

eamon234

Fooking massive. Not notified.

eamon234

Fooking massive. Not notified.
    Notified

awhir, too wide
    notified, refused to change

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=32128

Animated and god damned annoying.

Not notified.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Edit: Double post.

cornbb wrote:

Not notified.

It also violates the text size.

Did someone try to remove it? Because it has the link to the sig rules at the bottom of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

cornbb wrote:

Not notified.
    Changed, but still violates the "no centred" rule.

Edit: I thought it was an image, so, it's no longer centred (I was called pathetic for my troubles lol) but violates the text size rules (as Almighty already said.)

Royale with Cheese:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=48411

Pretty sure he's been told before (at least once). PM sent and ignored.

cast_iron wrote:
    Changed, but still violates the "no centred" rule.

Edit: I thought it was an image, so, it's no longer centred (I was called pathetic for my troubles lol) but violates the image size rules (as Almighty already said.)
    I think you mean text size rules.

cast_iron wrote:
    Royale with Cheese:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=48411

Pretty sure he's been told before (at least once). PM sent and ignored.
    It's also making me hungry.

I think you mean text size rules.
    Doh! All fixed now thankfully.

cast_iron wrote:
    Doh! All fixed now thankfully.

He's changed it now. It's now an image with the text in it. I have to admit I never would have thought of that. It made me laugh.

biko wrote:
    Notified

awhir, too wide
    notified, refused to change

That image fits the size limit from what I can see. Its not centered either, and the text id assume is within size but also within character limit..

Sully wrote:
    That image fits the size limit from what I can see. Its not centered either, and the text id assume is within size but also within character limit..
    There used to be two images, now is just one - one image removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Notified. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Your sig is a bit b0rked Sully.. your image aint displaying..

Did they get you? :D

Working fine over here.. Tis complying anyway (the Image/Text rule isnt enforced much, we talked about dat in feedback with DeV not so long ago :))

Sully wrote:
    Tis complying anyway (the Image/Text rule isnt enforced much, we talked about dat in feedback with DeV not so long ago :))
    Image seems okay here too.

On a technicality, it would be breaking the text size rule.
    (Poor Hagar fell foul of it a couple of weeks back)

Only one size allowed (and not above size 2).

cast_iron wrote:
    Image seems okay here too.

On a technicality, it would be breaking the text size rule.
    (Poor Hagar fell foul of it a couple of weeks back)

Only one size allowed (and not above size 2).

Hows it now? :)

Sully wrote:
    Hows it now? :)
    Less hypocritical.:)

Complied. Event sent a PM saying "No Problem". Twas great, no abuse! :)

• Advertisement

User: allen175

Signature to wide, to tall and to big (over 80kB)

PM sent. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement