Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIGPO - Notify

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=55481161&postcount=2581
    For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size. No animated images are allowed

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

decimal notified to remove last fm image
    ibh notified

javaboy, flickr/photography sigs are ok for now. Until a ruling comes from the admins. Or I'm made SuperMod, whichever comes first ;)

Please join discussion here

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

biko wrote: »
    javaboy, flickr/photography sigs are ok for now. Until a ruling comes from the admins. Or I'm made SuperMod, whichever comes first ;)

Please join discussion here

Ah it's ok. I'm just here for the irony. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Sig modified to comply. Now 59*125 3.06kb.
    It was only for Easter Week anyway. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 82,827 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

oh right... i totally thought it was something else :) (j/k)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Moderator DRakE had quote in sig. When I PM'd he put my message in quotes instead.
    Funny but poor show imo.
    I'd laugh at you if you pm'd me something similar too tbh.

Why does this thread have a two star rating?Seriously?

rb_ie wrote: »
    I'd laugh at you if you pm'd me something similar too tbh.
    Why? If you have issues with what the sigpo does take it to feedback. If you don't like the way the site is run that's what you should do. Join the discussion posted above.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

This thread reminds me of the kids in the playground who used to hold hands with the teachers as they walked around.

Why? If you have issues with what the sigpo does take it to feedback. If you don't like the way the site is run that's what you should do. Join the discussion posted above.
    I just find it very cringeworthy that you take it upon yourself to "notify" users about their signatures.

I hate to say it but she makes a point. Cant the server check a sig for character length and image size? Ive seen it done on dozens of boards.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Overheal wrote: »
    I hate to say it but she makes a point. Cant the server check a sig for character length and image size? Ive seen it done on dozens of boards.
    Not when the image is hosted somewhere else as far as I know. Also lol at the "she".

Also lol at the "she".

rb_ie is a dude?

That avatar couldve fooled me.. makes you come off as a really butch woman when you post :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=104553 pm'd him yesterday asking to remove and was ignored. Bloody monstrous picture.

rb_ie is a dude?

That avatar couldve fooled me.. makes you come off as a really butch woman when you post :confused:
    That's the second time in two days I've been confused for a female, wtf is going on?

I should take a picture of my balls and use it as my avatar or something, might clear up the confusion.

Its a picture of a husky old woman. i mean, seriously.

Its a picture of a husky old woman. i mean, seriously.
    It's a husky old man!

That seems debatable :) it looks like the kind of old lady you see smoking away in your local after the doors are closed and the publican brings out the ashtrays and dims the lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I always thought the avatar was an old woman also. If anyone has issues with this thread then take them and post them elsewhere, this isn't the place for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

It's a husky old man!
    Dude looks like a lady :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

I should take a picture of my balls and use it as my avatar or something, might clear up the confusion.

That might only add to the confusion.:pac::p

• Advertisement

Tipsy Mac
    Quotes but hasn't responded to PM about a week ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It's a husky old man!
    With earrings. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,989 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Benzino - notified.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Unpossible

Not notified.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

kearnsr wrote: »
    Unpossible

Not notified.

Here's a link to his profile:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=22678

rb-ie
    Added extra space for no reason that pushes sig field out. Technically not against rules but against the spirit of the guide lines in my opinion. Please remove his spacing tags.

Unpossible asked to reorder pics to comply

rb-ie
    Added extra space for no reason that pushes sig field out. Technically not against rules but against the spirit of the guide lines in my opinion. Please remove his spacing tags.

Unpossible asked to reorder pics to comply
    Exactly, not against the rules so you can happily go fck yourself, Biko.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

rb-ie
    extra space for no reason

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement