Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIGPO - Notify

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's a good thing I too rb_ie off my ignore list. Other wise I would have missed this gem :D

wusut8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,989 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

biko wrote: »
    It's a good thing I too rb_ie off my ignore list. Other wise I would have missed this gem :D

wusut8.jpg

Heh Heh Heh. Ahhh you two.......

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

wusut8.jpg

Best. Sig. Ever.

Glad I had a part to play in it :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Cabaal wrote: »

gadgetman496 notified

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Glad you like it Biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Ahhh... I liked that little bug. :o

Right who the f*ck edited my sig? I thought the procedure was that you were notified if your sig was too big then given the opportunity to edit it. I've had the same bloody sig for months and now it's just been deleted. What the f*ck is that about?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Right who the f*ck edited my sig? I thought the procedure was that you were notified if your sig was too big then given the opportunity to edit it. I've had the same bloody sig for months and now it's just been deleted. What the f*ck is that about?
    I assume you changed it back because I can see it.

I had nothing to do with it, even though pic is too big and you had too much text.

Btw, you've been here often enough to know what the rules are. Stop your whining, bloody pom :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

nipplenuts wrote: »
    It's five pixels too high, nothing to worry about imo.
    Besides, we like hot wimmins sigs yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

That picture was removed from my sig twice without someone even pm'ming me to let me know what was going on.

Deemed offensive apparently, though I'm not too sure who was actually offended by it. I mean, there's a bunch of people with Nazi-esque avatars/tag lines etc and I get my signature (which was quite clearly a joke) deleted. Pricks.

Get rid of all the Fianna Fail/Fine Gael/etc signatures if you're going to get rid of a picture shaped like a swastica.

I had nothing to do with it, even though pic is too big and you had too much text.

Btw, you've been here often enough to know what the rules are. Stop your whining, bloody pom :D

Eh you do know what POM means don't you? If you do then you'd know that I'm not one.

The pic wasn't too big the last time I was told to correct it (which is what I did). A simple PM would suffice as opposed to deleting the whole f*cking thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Sigs - Serious Business

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads afaik only Smods and Admins can remove your sigs. If its been removed and your not happy then take it to helpdesk?

Eh you do know what POM means don't you? If you do then you'd know that I'm not one.
    Yeah, I was doubly evil by calling you English. devil.gif You Irish or Aussie?

6th wrote: »
    Lads afaik only Smods and Admins can remove your sigs. If its been removed and your not happy then take it to helpdesk?

Valid point 6th. I just thought this was the appropriate place to post a qualm about sigs. It's not a big deal really. I just want to know why I wasn't PM'd as per usual. I've no problem changing it if I slip outside the realms of the sigpo charter.
    Yeah, I was doubly evil by calling you English. devil.gif You Irish or Aussie?

Australian by birth (lived there for 6 weeks), Irish raised (by Irish parents for almost 22 years), back in Oz (since last year).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

rb_ie wrote: »
    That picture was removed from my sig twice without someone even pm'ming me to let me know what was going on.

Deemed offensive apparently, though I'm not too sure who was actually offended by it. I mean, there's a bunch of people with Nazi-esque avatars/tag lines etc and I get my signature (which was quite clearly a joke) deleted. Pricks.

Get rid of all the Fianna Fail/Fine Gael/etc signatures if you're going to get rid of a picture shaped like a swastica.

Bloody bunch of idiot busybodies.the swastica has been used as a good luck charm for tghousands of years.The nazis inverted the swastica to create thier own design.If fools here are going to be forcing thier crappy views on others they should at least be accurate.

take yourself to helpdesk and get some bloody help.tell them you need a life.

• Advertisement

Degsy, you are a troll and an asshole but that is besides the point.

Anyway, as I said an Smod or Admin can remove sigs no one else. Then again you haven't the balls to go make a genuine complaint ... you just like to whinge like little bitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

Not 100% sure if this belongs here, but the owner is a FF fanboy and most seem to find his sig very preachy, advertising a political party.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=57347

Not notified, as I'm not sure if its against the rules, but it has been complained about before in Feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

maoleary wrote: »
    Not 100% sure if this belongs here, but the owner is a FF fanboy and most seem to find his sig very preachy, advertising a political party.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=57347

Not notified, as I'm not sure if its against the rules, but it has been complained about before in Feedback

IIRC this was discussed before at length and it was decided to allow people to have political parties in their sigs, just as people can support football teams and such.

I think Dev mentioned that there'd probably be a crack down on them during election times etc.

Degsy, you are a troll and an asshole but that is besides the point.

Anyway, as I said an Smod or Admin can remove sigs no one else. Then again you haven't the balls to go make a genuine complaint ... you just like to whinge like little bitches.

But you're not a Smod or an Admin so you try to curry favour by hanging out in this thread and PM'ing people about thier sigs.You need to get a life pal.

I dont try curry favour with anyone, I just agree the the rules need to be followed. You are the one who comes in here throwing insults around but doesnt like it when its directed at you :rolleyes:

If you dont like sigs being deleted then why not complain to the people deleting them? Is it because you have no spine?

I dont try curry favour with anyone, I just agree the the rules need to be followed. You are the one who comes in here throwing insults around but doesnt like it when its directed at you :rolleyes:

If you dont like sigs being deleted then why not complain to the people deleting them? Is it because you have no spine?

You're not the one deleting sigs so what business is it of yours whether the rules are being followed?I've no problem with the owners of the site enforcing rules that they deem are necessary.I do have a problem with the army of snitches who take it upon themselves to email other members on very slight technicalities relating to sigs.Just like the kids in school who suck up to teachers by ratting other people out.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

To the mods, I've just updated my sig with a few things and downsized my gamercard to a bar but is it still too big overall?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

armour87 wrote: »
    To the mods, I've just updated my sig with a few things and downsized my gamercard to a bar but is it still too big overall?
    One of them is animated and this is against the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Now fixed for your viewing pleasure

• Advertisement

Bit heavy on KB but meh, that's fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement