Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIGPO - Notify

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Sherifu wrote: »
    What are ya on about. It's 15k. If you want it thrown out because it's offensive I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. :)
    i know its 15k im not saying it should be thrown out.its offensive but its not my problem.Look at my first post and i was only curious about how the size of sigs work that all.May be i posted in the the wrong thread?

Being nasty? You asked if we were 'messing you around'? Your post is incoherent and hard to read. Do you think there's a signature conspiracy afoot, or something?
    none of the sort?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Neither do I; and I wasn't trying to be 'nasty', and I'm being genuine when I say that. It was tongue in cheek.

Don't mind Boston, he's a cranky old queen. ;)

Neither do I; and I wasn't trying to be 'nasty', and I'm being genuine when I say that. It was tongue in cheek.

Don't mind Boston, he's a cranky old queen.

Ok thats fine:) maybe im on the wrong thread to post questions on sig sizes in the first place as i dont understand all the mumbo jumbo of kbs and bytes.What was that you mentioned
    Your post is incoherent and hard to read
    i must be difficult to understand?I cant think of another way of puting it.sorry if i messed up:o

No, basically I meant I couldn't understand what you were trying to phrase, hence the - what was meant to be perceived as - the tongue in cheek comment about being high. If I was aiming for personal abuse, I think I would have chosen my words differently. :D

This is the correct thread to post any questions regarding signatures and rules surrounding them, yes...

• Advertisement

No, basically I meant I couldn't understand what you were trying to phrase, hence the - what was meant to be perceived as - the tongue in cheek comment about being high. If I was aiming for personal abuse, I think I would have chosen my words differently. :D

This is the correct thread to post any questions regarding signatures and rules surrounding them, yes...
    pm comming to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

It's wide under the 300 pixel rule, but we allow what are called flickr banners (the Photography lads use them to link to their albums), which are wider again.

It's not very straightforward, Dave :) Basically the 300x125 pixel rule is overlooked in the case of Flickr sigs, and the rules need updating to suit IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Don't mind Boston, he's a cranky old queen. ;)

Bitter about having to remove your sig?

Boston wrote: »
    Bitter about having to remove your sig?

Not really; considering it was up for all of a few minutes while I re-sized the one that was originally posted for being several kb over the limit.

• Advertisement

Yea yea. The important thing is that it highlighted that you're still the same muppet that you where back in the day.

Boston wrote: »
    Yea yea. The important thing is that it highlighted that you're still the same muppet that you where back in the day.

Grow up?

nah not straight foward for me.I think it doesnt suit me to know which is which.I let the others do the sig issues as they are more experince than me thanks roundy.

Grow up?

Sorry, I don't follow, maybe you could make it into a signature and i'd understand better?

How's this? ;)

333969-2T.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,989 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

How's this? ;)

333969-2T.jpg

*** Snigger ***
    I'd say you hit the nail on the head there TF!

Hows the girlfriend mobile?

She's fine, thanks for asking. I'll be sure to let her know Boston on boards was asking after her.

:d

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Take it AH or TCN, can't see the reports for all the bickering/chat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

good to see boston is as cool as evar.

good to see boston is as cool as evar.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

early.house - Huge image

Giles - Too much text, image too big.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Jello wrote: »
    early.house - Huge image

Giles - Too much text, image too big.
    Both notified

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Predhead

sig2big not notified.

kyub wrote: »
    Predhead

sig2big not notified.
    its not over 20k in size?Should be ok?

There are rules about dimensions too, 300x125 or something I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

davey180 wrote: »
    its not over 20k in size?Should be ok?
    It's too long.

Sherifu wrote: »
    It's too long.
    rules:300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall.yes to tall,thanks. predheads 320 x 194.

• Advertisement

It is happening anyone else that this page - 186 - shows 187 as the next page, even though it doesn't exist yet? Has been like that since yesterday...strange.

edit: Ah....never mind. I've gone and removed the evidence.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement