Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you usually get in the chipper?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I like those chipper milkshakes, with the ice crystals and way too much flavouring. Go well with chipper food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Yum Yum , Just had a cod portion and chips for lunch today.

Did you ever (when 'buckled') just order the whole menu. I.E. eh ill have ehhhh chipsh, battered sausage, 1/4 pounder,cod portion,onion rings and on and on.....only to find its pretty much still there the next mornin untouched and your like....right there ted :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Did you ever (when 'buckled') just order the whole menu.
    My mate does that, I remember the owner saying, are you just reading the menu or ordering? a few bags of chips, cods, batter burgers, batter sausages. Usually eats it cold the next morning still 1/2 pissed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

junior box, garlic bread...drooool...

then sometime batter sausage and chips...droooool...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Could I be the only person who thinks cheese on on burger is wrong? I like cheese but I'd never put it on a burger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Cheese burgers are the best, especially if the cheese is in the actual meat, have only seen that in england, but have made my own. Just think of a burger as a hot meat sandwich, burger king call their burgers sandwiches in all their leaflets. My mate was disgusted when he saw me eating a cold big mac, when I said it was just like a sandwich it suddenly seemed ok to him. Would you put cheese on a ham sandwich? or a toasted ham sandwich with cheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

bacon cheese burger ( when done right nyom) chips and pleanty of coke to wash it down.

bit of ice cream after is also nice theese warmer days

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Thaed wrote:
    onion ring, garlic cheese chips and a cheese burger.

Yum... except I'd have a quarter pounter with cheese.
    And my local chipper doesnt do garlic cheese chips...only garlic chips.
    So, I got those and run home... and then grate lots of cheese over them....yummy!!!
    I only seem to get the above after the pub and can usually hoover it all down.
    I've tried it sober and I always never feel well after it.
    Odd that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Smoked Cod and Chips is your only man. (Best eaten in butty form).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Zavi Discoma

its gotta be a half pounder with cheese and curry chips! and throw in some onion rings for good measure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I wish you didn't dig this thread up, I'm starving!

Curry chips and quarter pounder usually, but sometimes curry chips and a breast of chicken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

Snack box with a breast or

Fresh cod and Chips with a garlic sauce.

Both with a battered sausage.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Snack box with breast, batter burger & curry sauce.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Fresh cod, chips and onion rings - with bread to make chip butties:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Gravy chips..Double burger with Bacon and a steak and kidney pie.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Zombie thread!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement