Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 things that D4 heads love

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

People who say they don't have accents...are just wrong.
    Of course you have an accent, everyone does.

'We are rich, we are cool, We are Michael's and we rule nana nana nana nana..'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

youve got three too many na's in there dude if you say it like that you just sound like a retard. otherwise you sound like a fine reserved gentleman.

Wrong...its not a taunt na-nah...its people chanting with a '...' to show it continues until a dramatic finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

Well I'm from America and I dont see why the whole D4 thing is so important to some people? If D4 people are so mean and look down on others wheres the "10 things 'generic group of people' love" with all the 'D4heads' posting their distain of another loosley defined social group.

Also this idea that "ah sure I know one or two d4 heads and they are sound and all, but like the rest of them.... they are wasters and louts and bitches". The whole thing about I know X and hes a decent skin but all the majority of the others are well up their own asses. This I find contemptable. That you can find one person you you know as a d4 head and see their point of view and infact like them but then turn around and paint all other people with maybe the same accent or area code with negative and devisive characteristics is petty and in my humble oppinion quite ignorant.

Typical American attitude...like I know one guy from Utah who is alright but the rest of ye feckers are fat and stupid.

• Advertisement

Sangre wrote:
    Typical American attitude...like I know one guy from Utah who is alright but the rest of ye feckers are fat and stupid.

did you read even what I said?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Bloody American, fockin eejits the lot of them. You seem alright though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

Exar Khun wrote:
    did you read even what I said?

brilliance.

john^doyle wrote:
    brilliance.

you know what I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Roxy*

loike, goys..eh if you want to see TOTAL d4s go to like mount anvil, where everyone is TOTALLY glowing orange

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Roxy*

by the way i totally despise mounties

ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

Exar Khun, I think the reason that john^doyle posted "brilliance." might be that Sangre was taking the piss, and when you posted "did you read even what I said?" it seemed like you didn't notice.
    Rather than because you posted "read even" instead of "even read".

Oh well if thats the case I didnt realise thats what he was getting at, my bad.
    Its hard to tell when all you have to go on is text.:D

its hard to display sarcasm in writing

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

its hard to display sarcasm in writing

Yeah real hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 craiglen

Ho!

good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Yea well Americans just don't get sarcasm I find......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Yeah real hard.

brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

D4 is like so last summer,

I'm telling you the new MUST BE person is, D4 by 2... yeah you got it, we're talking D8, or WHA'? The amount of nacks, spanners..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭bagdaddy

Hmm theres a great hatred here for d4 heads. well, how bout since you boggers hate them so much you **** off out of Dublin and stop abusing out natives. Just cos you smell like piss, have red hair or have no friends doesnt give an exuse for being ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

Slippers wrote:
    Exar Khun, I think the reason that john^doyle posted "brilliance." might be that Sangre was taking the piss, and when you posted "did you read even what I said?" it seemed like you didn't notice.
    Rather than because you posted "read even" instead of "even read".

correct. i thought he'd replied like that for a joke though, didn't realize he was serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Switchead

ahh but the best craic ever is getting a big loada your mates together and going for a nite out pretending to be D4s, with the all the buzz words "roysh" and using false names(fionn, fiachra etc.) ...peoples reactions tend to be hilarious...

god that it is sad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Roxy* wrote:
    loike, goys..eh if you want to see TOTAL d4s go to like mount anvil, where everyone is TOTALLY glowing orange
    i'd like to know what school you went/go to!!

btw it's spelt mount anville!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

but it's called mount anything!

... obvious and over-used, i'm sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

lol

well despite what is said, i still think it's the greatest school ever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

I'd never heard of the place until I saw it in this thread.
    Then, last week, I was getting the bus home from Belfield past the Irish school on the dual carriageway. Some girls got on, I'm guessing 12-13, and I overheard a joke:
    "How many Mounties does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"
    ...?
    "Three."
    "One to call daddy and two to bitch about it when it's done."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Slippers wrote:
    Then, last week, I was getting the bus home from Belfield past the Irish school on the dual carriageway
    It has a name you know......

Pffh, the cheek...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement