Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 things that D4 heads love

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

I know it has a name. It's not a name that I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Slippers wrote:
    I know it has a name. It's not a name that I know.
    Coláiste Eoin / Coláiste Íosagáin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 craiglen

Imagine if UCD was in finglas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Couldn't have a college there, too much crime and drugs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

I'm From D.4 and none of ur list applies to me so there....Now to close down my expensive laptop n jump into my new bmw daddy got me for the new year and go to O'briens to have some lunch.lolololol ur all jealous that D.4 heads can afford to be pompous gits. Double shame on u all u poor non D.4 heads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭sully-gormo

The term D4 isint really a geographical term. Most "D4 types" come from the general southside area. Just because you live in D4 dosent mean that the stereotype applies to you. Most of the people that fit the stereotype must tend to be from D4 as most of the "old rich"/upper class types live there.
    Nevertheless the stereotype must have some grounding in reality and while I havent ever met anyone who fits the stereotype; a few of my friends have and from what I read and hear the a "D4"(for want of a better name) is someone who sponges off their parents and are generally very superficial, pompous and comsumed by petty little social networks. Also, i dont think that its because of envy that this stereotype exists because as far as i can see theres not much to be envious of. The stereotype descripes people who are irritating, have bad taste(ralph lauren) and are incredibly insular and superficial. Just because theyre rich and spoilt dosent mean people want to be them. Im not rich but im not poor either and im probably better off because of it as I realise the value of money(i.e. dont throw it away like theres no tomorrow)

Someone before me said its a state of mind more that anything else and id have to agree.

While im on the subject would anyone agree that
    bagdaddy wrote:
    Hmm theres a great hatred here for d4 heads. well, how bout since you boggers hate them so much you **** off out of Dublin and stop abusing out natives. Just cos you smell like piss, have red hair or have no friends doesnt give an exuse for being ****.
    deserves a ban

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

give me a culchie with their red hair and smelling of pee anyday over a D4-i just have no time for spoilt,ignorant,superficial and rude people

Funny how alot of people say that they don't like the ignorance of D4 people, and then post ignorant garbage themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Funky wrote:
    Funny how alot of people say that they don't like the ignorance of D4 people, and then post ignorant garbage themselves.

Hammer, nail, head. :rolleyes:

I'm no fan of D4 types myself, they annoy the bejesus out of me!

lol mc lol to u all

• Advertisement

Hammer, nail, head. :rolleyes:

I'm no fan of D4 types myself, they annoy the bejesus out of me!

Good argument, sure convinced me! ROLLYEYES

Also do u think anyone that fits above description is going to lose sleep over ur sad little rantings????

Funky wrote:

Eh...I was agreeing with you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Funky wrote:
    Bigjimthefirst is on your side,ya big ape!he's saying you hit the nail on the head

Came across sarcastic with the rolleyes and the disclaimer beneath, my bad.

Thanks Panda! Happy new year

Edit - 100th post = 2 stars. Fancy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Someone really needs to destroy this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Please put it out it out of my misery. It's even become a cliche to complain about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Locked.

Think this one has been done to death folks.

**waits 2 weeks for the same topic to arise**

:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement