Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Perspex?

Options
  • 06-05-2005 8:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi. Can anyone tell me where I can get some sheets of Perspex? I have tried Art and Hobble shops, Woodies and the like with no luck. It’s for a non-PC project but I knew you guys could point me in the right direction.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

statto wrote:
    Hi. Can anyone tell me where I can get some sheets of Perspex? I have tried Art and Hobble shops, Woodies and the like with no luck. It’s for a non-PC project but I knew you guys could point me in the right direction.

Cheers.

a builders providers is your best bet i suppose

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I use it for making my reptile cages doors--Try AP plastics in Finglas.They`ll cut it for you to size aswell.

Its a ba****d to cut without the right type of saw.If its only small work you`re doing a hacksaw cuts it the best.If its larger sheets get the sizes and ring the above place.
    Hth,
    Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

did you try woodies or b&q....they usually have it otherwise a glass shop

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

BnQ in liffey valley has it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭statto

Cheers guys. Thanks for the suggestions - I'll check them out this weekend.

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement