Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should you I do with my gay dog????

• 06-05-2005 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

I recently bought a poodle. I have always wanted to breed poodles so I then acquired a bitch. However the hound prefers to hump my sister's little jack russell who is also a hound!!!!

You may have seen Naked Camera recently where a guy went into a pet shop and said he had a gay dog and what should he do!! This actually happens! Trust me!

Any suggestions as to how i can turn him???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

-PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL-

PS: You shouldn't breed dogs without having them screened for hereditary diseases first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

How do you know they haven't been screened?

Sorry mate i cant help you with your gay dog although it gave me a bit of a laugh :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

Banterville I thought i was suffering this problem alone. I went to the vet because of it but she had nothing constuctive to say. Mine constantly goes up to my wardrobe and tries get at my leather jactets and pink shirts (that i bought for fancy dress). Its getting absolutely ridiculas at this point. I cant take him out anywhere. Last week he i caught him trying to subscribe to Woof Puff monthly. Im devestated, this is a prime breading animal (IKC registered) and i paid dearly for him, but unfortunatly iv lost the receit so cant even return him. He is still under warrenty but they want proof of purchase. I used to just have the normal collor but he wouldnt show his face with that anymore...now it has to be studded or he wouldnt leave his kennel (which incidently he just 'HAD' to redecorate). And in the park i feel humiliated in front of other dog owners because he cant catch a ball for S***.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

What should you I do with my gay dog????

Get a new house together and live happy ever after!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

What do you mean what should i DO with him? If he is gay then there is not a whole lot you can do.
    Unless you do what Monty Burns did to Santas Little Helper, you know when he held the dogs eyes open and forced him to watch voilent movies. You could force your dog to watch Lady and the Tramp or something!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Banterville,Padser,The General and Oy--Im banning the 4 of you for one week.Banterville for trolling,the rest of you for keeping it going.
    Richie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement