Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CO UO, CFF, Cully, and loads of verbal abuse.

• 06-05-2005 9:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Was playing dome COD UO last night on the CFF server witch I think is hosted by jarheadz, ( dont know the ip of the top of my head but its in the sticky) Great Craic all togther. Great bunch of lads, a mad shower of feckers, that guy Dane had me in knots every time he spoke really funny guy. Learned how to insult Cully , common trems of insult too vulguar to be poseted. Come on their TS server and you will know all about.
    Kinkster and loodz were also there. I`ll be on again tonight and all you people who added me to youre xfire can follow me in, cause im going on the beer tonight and heading over to CFF. My bro jonny new and 1st-ib`s clan leader Rayzer are heading over to my house tonight all going well i`ll get them on the server too. Hope to see ya all there should be a mad night of Nazi killing. Though i was a German most of last night now that I think of it.

I`ll be on from aroud 9pm see ya all there hopefully.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

Saw ye on there last night , but thursday night is a big night on our servers so couldn't join in ....maybe next time .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

What server is youre server Jonski?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

LOL Spooky,Dane is a one funny guy,he plays COD and drinks whiskey by his own admittion :) You gotta love the way he says CU||Y u Baaastaaaard when hes killed once to often lol.
    There are many more mad men that you havent met yet :)
    Ask Kinkstr our newest GFF member about the private clan forums lmao its insane in there at times.

Just to add jarhedz are hosts of our server and forums so the server is offocially 212.23.5.120:28960 jarHedz :: [G.F.F] DOM and HQ (AWE).
    Im glad you sampled some of what [G.F.F] = GUNS FOR FUN is all about :)
    When i formed GFF the fun we have nightly is exactly what i had hoped the clan would be.

Coool im sure over the next couple of weeks i`ll meet all the lads on there, i`ll pop on the forums later and see what they are all about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭terbo

AHA this is where you hide CUllY, greatstuff loads more irish hittin the server.
    ive got me carlsberg/manhattan peanuts/ferero rocher in for 2nite and im loveingly stroking my kar as i speak, seeyas server side :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Dane

Dcully wrote:
    LOL Spooky,Dane is a one funny guy,he plays COD and drinks whiskey by his own admittion :)

I'm 44 I'm alowed to drink whisky :)
    Dcully wrote:
    You gotta love the way he says CU||Y u Baaastaaaard when hes killed once to often lol.

Well you are a barstid ... sneaking around killing your friends :p
    Dcully wrote:
    There are many more mad men that you havent met yet

Yeaahh G.F.F is full of mad men that goes around and shoot there friends :D

LMAO Dane ,all the way from Denmark and he still finds me :)

LOL sorry for inviting these mad men to our new COD forum lads ,as if there wasnt enough crazy goings on on our own GFF forums :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Jarheadz aren't all msiles and sunshine though....

:cool:

Jarheadz aren't all msiles and sunshine though.

jarhedz host our server and forums,nothing else,they have nothing whatsoever to do with how our clan operates which is what we are talking about.

We are GFF not jarhedz.
    I say again we are GFF.
    Your input is like saying to a clan hosted by jolt,multiplay uk etc that jolt and multiplay are no sunshine.

I fail to see what your point is anyways :(

What server is youre server Jonski?

We havce a jolt and a downserv , but it don't really matter because it is for a different game that most will never have heard of and those that do , don't play it anyways , I am one of about 4 irish ppl living in Ireland playing it . My xfire details says it all , it consumes me .

• Advertisement

Jarheadz aren't all msiles and sunshine though....

:cool:

Lost me here , been on their servers before and their forums , having said that I don't actually know anyone officially from Jarhedz so i shouldn't comment , so why did I then , no idea , well stfu then , ok m8 take it easy , don't have a cow man .........................and so it goes on in my head.....stop the voices plz , stop them ...........................they mostly come at night..................mostly......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

last night was a right oul time, Hearing "cully you bastird" had me in knots, but then again he is a bastird, i lost count of the amout of times he shot me and i bled to death slowly. bastird

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Ah yes, they are a good bunch of lads alright. Wait 'til DoD:Source comes out though! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Kinkster and loodz were also there.
    ahem, its Loobz. :D I had a brill time on there last night. pity I missed ye all on TS, Kinkstr said twas mad as a barrell of monkeys on crack. :p Ive registered on Jarhedz and have a username and password. Will see ye again on COD and TS ye crazy peoples. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Calibos

Hello all, Cali here, Tiz an excellent game with truck loads of laughs alright. Played with yiz lastnight, great bunch of lads, some new Irishmen to fight the invasion of all the Dutch bastads! You'll soon find everyone has their own insult for Cully, Mine being "AH Cully ye wanker!" or "Cully ye knob jockey!" :D . Cya's all tonight i hope :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Bob nl

Hi there , here is another crazy GFF member.
    Indeed GFF=Guns For Fun imo the way all clans should be.
    Drop by on the server and taste the insanity.
    Greetings from Holland ,

Bob nl

More great games last night lads. Wideband showed his ugly face too, good player he is and all.

Yeah, I had a good laugh. Need to get a headset. Anyone recommend one and where to get it? :)

Plantronics audio 90 headset ,bout 50 yoyos in PC world ,prob get cheaper on komplett.

As cully has said , plantronics are super , went for the audio 60's myself , cheaper and I can hear the kids in the backround so I know if childline is being called .

• Advertisement

Thanks for recommendations, will investigate further. Dismissed :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I went for the Plantronics Digital DSP-500 . I'm delighted with it! Bought it on Amazon.co.uk, cheapest I found... ;)

Cheers Steffo.

I installed German Front tonight and had a HQ with Wideband, Jonski and Horror. I must say its fairly good :D

Took a bit of getting used to. Can anyone explain why one of the weapons is a shovel? It doesnt seem to do much. :confused: I must be missing something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Loobz wrote:
    Cheers Steffo.

I installed German Front tonight and had a HQ with Wideband, Jonski and Horror. I must say its fairly good :D

Took a bit of getting used to. Can anyone explain why one of the weapons is a shovel? It doesnt seem to do much. :confused: I must be missing something.
    Ask yourself this Loobz: Why did they have shovels in WWII? It wasn't to dig foxholes! It was to bash the enemy to death! lol :D

Seriously though, in my opinion the shovel's only there for melee attacks.

the shovel's only there for melee attacks

Sweeeet! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

The G.F.F server down or something? everytime I try to connect the ping is 9999??? any ideas?

Big Nelly wrote:
    The G.F.F server down or something? everytime I try to connect the ping is 9999??? any ideas?

Ive just connected to the server with no problems nelly, try doing a tracert -
    Press Start and run and then type "cmd", this should bring up a black window, type in the following -

tracert fozzy.jarhedz.com

Paste the results up here and someone might be able to help you solve the problem :)

i couldent connect cause my BB has gone real bad or at least that what I tought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Bob nl

Big Nelly wrote:
    It could be possible that you are connecting to the old ip.
    You could connect by dropping down console ~ key by default and then type /connect fozzy.jarhedz.com

Hope to see you on the server soon Big Nelly

Bob nl aka [G.F.F]Bob[CO]

• Advertisement

Well I was following lads in through xfire and I couldent get in cause my pings are so bad. Been on to IBB 3 times now and still not fixed yet.

My BB seems to be fixed so I should be on again soon lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

sounds like a good laugh, might come along myself, is it a UO server?

Deadwing wrote:
    sounds like a good laugh, might come along myself, is it a UO server?

IT is a UO server but its running the German Front Mod which is more fun than a barrel of monkeys smoking crack, download the mod and try it out

MOD Download

i actually downloaded it just yesterday, and it does seem cool, but every server i connected to had absolutely appalling lag, and its definitely not my BB, cause every other mp game i have played fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Most of us on the GFF server dont get too much lag. For some reason there is a bit of lag on some maps such as St. Lo but the rest are ok for me.

• Advertisement

Arabel wrote:
    Most of us on the GFF server dont get too much lag. For some reason there is a bit of lag on some maps such as St. Lo but the rest are ok for me.

Aye the GFF server is pretty solid i get very little lag, the server is based in england so most of uf GFFers get pings around 50

cool, might join ya for a game tomorrow..i love the mobile mg42 in GFM :D

Do that I hope to be along for a bit also.

Played a few games with yas the other day under the name 4ngry c4ndy, but for some reason it refuses to load some of the maps. Played on Foy with you tonight, then when it went to load hurtgen it says 'error couldnt load map'. Do i have to download it or something?

You should already have it but you should be able to download it here , think you have to register first tho.

• Advertisement

Deadwing wrote:
    Played a few games with yas the other day under the name 4ngry c4ndy, but for some reason it refuses to load some of the maps. Played on Foy with you tonight, then when it went to load hurtgen it says 'error couldnt load map'. Do i have to download it or something?

I saw you on there tonight actually. Anyway, the only thin I had to download was the CoD UO map pack which I think just changed a few things. It could be that maybe?

maybe so, whered you d/l it from?

Deadwing wrote:
    maybe so, whered you d/l it from?

I got it from Here 37MB there thereabouts.

cool, thanks, got it installed now, ill give it a bash later tonight :D

i think that map pack worked okay, had a few more games tonight, its a cool server for GFM, hardly any lag and a good laugh. I got killed so many times on carentan, ive been dyin to try out the mounted MG42's, i kept runnin to the one in the street to try it out and gettin shot each time i got to it lol..i was goin mad, until i used the one in the window, god damn it kicks ass, i love the new sound effects for it :D oh and coming joint 1st on one of the maps was fun too..i think it was kinstr and me joint 1st ;)

Twas a good laff tonite, nealry every nite im on that server i have a brilliant time, great laff on temspeak to, hearin the abuse fly in all directions :D
    Get yourself on there more often deadwing, you wont regret it

Advertisement