Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CO UO, CFF, Cully, and loads of verbal abuse.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

My BB seems to be fixed so I should be on again soon lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

sounds like a good laugh, might come along myself, is it a UO server?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Deadwing wrote:
    sounds like a good laugh, might come along myself, is it a UO server?

IT is a UO server but its running the German Front Mod which is more fun than a barrel of monkeys smoking crack, download the mod and try it out

MOD Download

i actually downloaded it just yesterday, and it does seem cool, but every server i connected to had absolutely appalling lag, and its definitely not my BB, cause every other mp game i have played fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Most of us on the GFF server dont get too much lag. For some reason there is a bit of lag on some maps such as St. Lo but the rest are ok for me.

• Advertisement

Arabel wrote:
    Most of us on the GFF server dont get too much lag. For some reason there is a bit of lag on some maps such as St. Lo but the rest are ok for me.

Aye the GFF server is pretty solid i get very little lag, the server is based in england so most of uf GFFers get pings around 50

cool, might join ya for a game tomorrow..i love the mobile mg42 in GFM :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Do that I hope to be along for a bit also.

Played a few games with yas the other day under the name 4ngry c4ndy, but for some reason it refuses to load some of the maps. Played on Foy with you tonight, then when it went to load hurtgen it says 'error couldnt load map'. Do i have to download it or something?

You should already have it but you should be able to download it here , think you have to register first tho.

• Advertisement

Deadwing wrote:
    Played a few games with yas the other day under the name 4ngry c4ndy, but for some reason it refuses to load some of the maps. Played on Foy with you tonight, then when it went to load hurtgen it says 'error couldnt load map'. Do i have to download it or something?

I saw you on there tonight actually. Anyway, the only thin I had to download was the CoD UO map pack which I think just changed a few things. It could be that maybe?

maybe so, whered you d/l it from?

Deadwing wrote:
    maybe so, whered you d/l it from?

I got it from Here 37MB there thereabouts.

cool, thanks, got it installed now, ill give it a bash later tonight :D

i think that map pack worked okay, had a few more games tonight, its a cool server for GFM, hardly any lag and a good laugh. I got killed so many times on carentan, ive been dyin to try out the mounted MG42's, i kept runnin to the one in the street to try it out and gettin shot each time i got to it lol..i was goin mad, until i used the one in the window, god damn it kicks ass, i love the new sound effects for it :D oh and coming joint 1st on one of the maps was fun too..i think it was kinstr and me joint 1st ;)

Twas a good laff tonite, nealry every nite im on that server i have a brilliant time, great laff on temspeak to, hearin the abuse fly in all directions :D
    Get yourself on there more often deadwing, you wont regret it

Advertisement