Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Real Madrid VS Racing Santander

• 06-05-2005 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Who do you think will win this match?

Real are on a high ATM and Ronaldo has been in fine form recently. Santander are on the bottom of the table, but have won at Deportivo recently, Benayoun scoring a hat-trick to make it 4 in 2 games.

Samuel will be back, and so will Salgado and Zidane, so that is 3 major bonuses, especially Samuel and Salgado. Owen should start ahead of Figo, with Raúl in the hole behind the strike force of Ronaldo and Owen.

Casillas has been phenonemonal this season, and he might have to pull off a couple of saves this match, especially with Benayoun on the pitch.

My prediction: Real Madrid 3-1 Racing Santander

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Yeah Real should win, they've been in good form since they beat Barca. I see Barcelona play Valencia away this weekend. That could be a great game. Valencia are in 5th, 2 points behind Villareal so they need the points. If Barca win they should go on to win the league. The rest of their games are easy enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Real Madrid have the easier run in but Barcelona will have the league I am certain of that.

Barca V Valencia should be amazing and also give me a chance to see Vincente in action.

Advertisement